Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Timid Charmander and Adamant Scyther
Hi

I am in need of a Timid charmander and Adamant Scyther. They do not need perfect IVs or anything. I don't have much to trade except a HA Gible and HA Slowpoke and some other random pokes. If you have one and are willing to trade please reply to this post.

Thanks
(Dec 31, 2015, 11:28 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote: Hi

I am in need of a Timid charmander and Adamant Scyther. They do not need perfect IVs or anything. I don't have much to trade except a HA Gible and HA Slowpoke and some other random pokes. If you have one and are willing to trade please reply to this post.

Thanks

I have an adamant Scyther and a timid Charmander I can give you. How shall we trade? GTS?
in return, It doesn't matter what you give me. If you have a Solosis/duosion/reuniclus with the regenerator ability I would love to have it but if you not have one, That's okay. Helping people is enough of a reward :)
(Dec 31, 2015, 01:01 PM)SnowdustWolf Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2015, 11:28 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote: Hi

Thanks

I have an adamant Scyther and a timid Charmander I can give you. How shall we trade? GTS?
in return, It doesn't matter what you give me. If you have a Solosis/duosion/reuniclus with the regenerator ability I would love to have it but if you not have one, That's okay. Helping people is enough of a reward Smile

I am afraid I do not have the pokemon you require Sad I am extremely grateful for your charity Smile I think we have to trade via adding friend codes as I have not yet seen tye pokemon that I want to acquireSad

My FC is 0834 2436 2792

Thanks a bunch man :D
So when are you available for trade?

Its okay that you don't have regenerator solosis, just trade me anything. I will PM you my friend code (Don't feel comfortable giving it out on forums...).

Also it is no problem at all, my friend - glad I can help :)

EDIT: I can't seem to PM you so I'll email you
(Jan 1, 2016, 07:52 AM)SnowdustWolf Wrote: So when are you available for trade?

Its okay that you don't have regenerator solosis, just trade me anything. I will PM you my friend code (Don't feel comfortable giving it out on forums...).

Also it is no problem at all, my friend - glad I can help Smile

EDIT: I can't seem to PM you so I'll email you

I understand Smile I have received the e-mail and have added you

I am available to trade for the next few hours so whatever time suits you :D
What time zone are you? My timezone is GMT. I'll be available anytime tomorrow (Jan 2nd) afternoon until about 7pm GMT.

Just notify me tomorrow and we'll trade Smile
(Jan 1, 2016, 01:27 PM)SnowdustWolf Wrote: What time zone are you? My timezone is GMT. I'll be available anytime tomorrow (Jan 2nd) afternoon until about 7pm GMT.

Just notify me tomorrow and we'll trade Smile
I live in Asia so unfortunatly there is quite a big difference Sad
For sure, I'll notify you when to trade Smile
I'll say it again, thanks alot man :D
I'm on now but i have connection issues. i'll be on in 30mins or so

EDIT: Okay I'm back online. Ready when you are Smile
(Jan 2, 2016, 06:25 AM)SnowdustWolf Wrote: I'm on now but i have connection issues. i'll be on in 30mins or so

EDIT: Okay I'm back online. Ready when you are Smile

Lol I too was having connection problems Sad
I'm back now though Smile

Edit: Thanks a lot man and a late very happy new year. If you need any help or anything be sure to lemme know and I'll see if I can help Smile

Again, thank you very much Smile
It was no trouble at all, friend. Sorry about the connection problems. Happy new year to you too Smile

If it isn't too much trouble, could you please see if you can get me a regenerator Solosis/Duosion/Reunicus

Again, it was no problem at all Smile