Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] ChrissSixx Trade Shop (Update 02/08/2016)
hi, I can offer you a shiny female meowstic for the shiny totodile! I love totodile, it's one of my favorite pokemon.
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
I have a shiny tepig and omastar if you're interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon PM sent ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
@ChrissSixx so, the mewtwo has been modified? i think i'll pass the mewtwo as well as the Giratina maybe. tell me which shiny you want and i get them clone for you. btw, i have all hoppip line not by cloning it, they all have different stats and natures.
@sater10 Sure, also Giratina doesn't have a powerave date and it's UT, if you are worry about it, but it's up to you ^^ and I'm interested in these Pokémon ^^ which Pokémon do you want for them?.

Shiny Hoppip
Shiny Tauros
Shiny Sneasel
Shiny Venomoth
Shiny Lilligant
@ChrissSixx i'll take the Furret, Forrestress, carbink, Machamp, and Blastoise.
I have your sejun park pachirisu
i was looking through your event shop, and i would trade you my shiny tepig for you event pikachu (the one with the OT as Ash) if you want
@sater10 When would you like to trade? ^^

@Aegiboy What do you want from my list? ^^

@TheWildShannon Let me see if I still have it, I'm going to update all ^^
@ChrissSixx i need them to get cloned first, i'll pm you once they're ready.