Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Couple hidden ability Pokemon I need...
As you can see above I need a few Pokemon natures don't matter or IVs but the abilities do. I need a fletchling or any evolution of it with the ability Gale Wings. I'm gonna need a shuckle with contrary Smile and I'm also gonna need a 6iv OR 5IV ditto I have some 5iv honedges and dratinis as well as a swablu with 5 ivs. PS I have a shiny swablu for trade for another shiny Wink
I have a gale wings fletchling if you want
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:16 PM)alexhooper19134 Wrote: As you can see above I need a few Pokemon natures don't matter or IVs but the abilities do.  I need a fletchling or any evolution of it with the ability Gale Wings.  I'm gonna need a shuckle with contrary Smile and I'm also gonna need a 6iv OR 5IV ditto I have some 5iv honedges and dratinis as well as a swablu with 5 ivs. PS I have a shiny swablu for trade for another shiny Wink

What Nature is the shiny swablu also what iv is it missing.
Can breed you contrary shuckle and 6iv ditto
^ if the shuckle is a male then you can breed it with its Hidden ability using a ditto
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:33 PM)starlord31 Wrote: ^ if the shuckle is a male then you can breed it with its Hidden ability using a ditto

Yes you can
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:31 PM)sackofdung Wrote: What Nature is the shiny swablu also what iv is it missing.
Can breed you contrary shuckle and 6iv ditto

Sorry for the confusion but the shiny swablu is only 2IVS it is defence and Spdefence. It is modest. But I do have a 5iv non shiny swablu with a modest nature that is missing attack. Its modest cuz I was using it for breeding cuz I don't have a 456 iv ditto :/ its level 14 and yes the shuckles ability can be bred with a ditto
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:28 PM)starlord31 Wrote: I have a gale wings fletchling if you want
YES PLEASE what do u want for it? PS I'll have to trade early tomorrow morning 7am to 8 am
(Jun 3, 2015, 08:04 PM)alexhooper19134 Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:28 PM)starlord31 Wrote: I have a gale wings fletchling if you want
YES PLEASE what do u want for it? PS I'll have to trade early tomorrow morning 7am to 8 am

Ill take anything u want to send me. not a big deal. its 4 Ivs though. I can trade now if you're available, but i won't be around tomorrow. feel free to PM me though and we can set something up
If you're interested, I got a shiny contrary shuckle off of wonder trade nicknamed "Chosen One" if you're interested.
It's 6 IV with shell smash, rest, toxic and infestation. Kalos Bred/caught. Sassy nature(-speed, +sp. Def) Evs seem to be equally invested in HP, Defense and Sp. Def.
(Jun 3, 2015, 08:14 PM)Arctero Wrote: If you're interested, I got a shiny contrary shuckle off of wonder trade nicknamed "Chosen One" if you're interested.
It's 6 IV with shell smash, rest, toxic and infestation. Kalos Bred/caught. Sassy nature(-speed, +sp. Def) Evs seem to be equally invested in HP, Defense and Sp. Def.
I am very VERY interested would u like a shiny swablu in exchange?