Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Draven's shiny shop :D
Oh, okay. I only have really few shinies, what about my Articuno? It might not be shiny, but it's a legendary. Please?
hey im sorta interested in the remoraid could i get more info on it?
@ForestEmerald i got all normal pokemon as living dex so just interested in shiny and event sry :/ 
if you dont have interesting shiny how about event pkm?

@wartty modest nature lvl35 female sniper ability 2 IV in HP and Initative unknown ev and focus energy water pulse signal beam and ice beam as moveset
I have a Mew event code, if that's okay...
I'll take shiny feraligtr for a shiny espeon
Okay, this is my absolute last resort. I love dark type pokemon but these are the only two other shinies that I have. I have a level 100, shiny Skuntank and Honchkrow. These mean a lot to me, but that Mewtwo is worth it. Is one of these okay?
Oh, and congratulations on completing the dex!

I suddenly just got a shiny Omanyte over the Wonder Trade, so there's that too.
@Pattyback11 i got shiny espeon already
@ForestEmerald i would like the shiny omanyte might i even ask for another random shiny of your choice on top of it cause mewtwo is legend shiny? Or is it to much?
Shiny Milotic for shiny feraligatr?
@Karthyan U got the feebad from me if i remember right :D
and i got milotic in shiny aswell already
The Honchkrow has maximum stats in attack, 383 on top of being shiny, so I feel like that's a fair trade for the Mewtwo. If not, then I guess I'm willing to trade the shiny Skuntank with the shiny Omanyte. These are, including the Sudowoodo, the only shiny I've got.