Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Draven's shiny shop :D
@Karthyan will trade feebas for it
are you able to rename it?
if yes Porenta pls if nor ill trade anyways
i'm interested in your combee and barboach. i have a shiny mantine and panpour and others if you're interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon the barbouch is reserved but i even got the evolution atm if you like
so yeah would be great to trade
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:37 AM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @TheWildShannon the barbouch is reserved but i even got the evolution atm if you like
so yeah would be great to trade

just wondering, but is the combee female or male?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon Sadly male otherwise i would trade the evelution in shiny :D
still trading combee or the barbouch evelution in shiny?
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:42 AM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @TheWildShannon Sadly male otherwise i would trade the evelution in shiny :D
still trading combee or the barbouch evelution in shiny?

hm well presonaly, i prefer to level up pokemon myself. i'll take another look at your list
@TheWildShannon ok :D
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:49 AM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @TheWildShannon ok :D

do you have any other shinies?
(Apr 2, 2016, 10:19 AM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @Karthyan will trade feebas for it
are you able to rename it?
if yes Porenta pls if nor ill trade anyways
Sure will rename it, add me and we can trade  :D
@TheWildShanonn yeah but not for trade just for spezial shiny i really love when i see them around 70 shiny 20-25 are legend

@Karthyan sure see you soon