Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Events & Shinies LF: Vivillon Patterns
I want to complete my Vivillon collection and I need to empty a box of trade bait. Here’s what I have (all legit):
 Events: EULALIE Mew, Original Event Jirachi, PokeBank Celebi, Two SMR2012 Keldeo, Diamond/Pearl Manaphy, Diamond/Pearl Shaymin, and OR/AS Regis.
 Shinies: Diggersby, Mienfoo, Blastoise, Venusaur, Rapidash, Ursaring, Steelix, Rayquaza, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

I also have 2 hacked shinies: Breeloom (with every possible medal) and Deoxys.
 These are the patterns I need: Icy Snow, Meadow, Monsoon, Ocean, Sandstorm, and Tundra.
 NOTE: All Vivillon MUST have an English name (it must read “Vivillon”) and must not be nicknamed. Finally, please no cheated Pokemon!
(Sorry if this is a little specific, I'm just trying to keep my collection fully English/Legit.)
(Aug 18, 2016, 07:59 PM)SquidBonez Wrote: I want to complete my Vivillon collection and I need to empty a box of trade bait. Here’s what I have (all legit):
 Events: EULALIE Mew, Original Event Jirachi, PokeBank Celebi, Two SMR2012 Keldeo, Diamond/Pearl Manaphy, Diamond/Pearl Shaymin, and OR/AS Regis.
 Shinies: Diggersby, Mienfoo, Blastoise, Venusaur, Rapidash, Ursaring, Steelix, Rayquaza, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

I also have 2 hacked shinies: Breeloom (with every possible medal) and Deoxys.
 These are the patterns I need: Icy Snow, Meadow, Monsoon, Ocean, Sandstorm, and Tundra.
 NOTE: All Vivillon MUST have an English name (it must read “Vivillon”) and must not be nicknamed. Finally, please no cheated Pokemon!
(Sorry if this is a little specific, I'm just trying to keep my collection fully English/Legit.)
i have several Vivillon Patterns. interested with your shiny Mienfoo, Venusaur, Rapidash, and Steelix. will tell you once i have the access to pokebank and what patterns i have.