Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Shiny Thundurus
LF some battle ready pokemon (at least three) depending on which ones. Offer up!
I tend to give away free shinies.
I have a couple few leftovers from my last giveaway. BR Zekrom, Rotom, Thundurus, Magnezone, Raichu and Raikou. They're all shiny by the way. You can have all of them if you want.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Hi there @Sleeper what would u want for your zekrom? :-)
(Jun 21, 2016, 09:43 AM)Sleeper Wrote: I have a couple few leftovers from my last giveaway. BR Zekrom, Rotom, Thundurus, Magnezone, Raichu and Raikou. They're all shiny by the way. You can have all of them if you want.

@Sleeper 

Are you looking for anything specific? I'm not great with battles so I'm looking for pokemon who are BR.
@Sleeper thanks man! I'm trying to get into battling and I've really been looking for a rotom. Whenever you're down you can make the trade Smile
I tend to give away free shinies.
Am ready to trade with anyone.

@Cescone Nothing, really. Just give me anything.
@parrypeter25 Not at all. Just give me a Pokemon that you're not in use of.
@NoRaTiX Am ready anytime. Just deposit anything in the GTS and post the information here.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Jun 21, 2016, 12:21 PM)Sleeper Wrote: Am ready to trade with anyone.

@NoRaTiX Am ready anytime. Just deposit anything in the GTS and post the information here.

ok mate thanks a lot :-) I've added your friend code am ready whenever you are @Sleeper 
(Jun 21, 2016, 12:26 PM)Cescone Wrote:
(Jun 21, 2016, 12:21 PM)Sleeper Wrote: Am ready to trade with anyone.

ok mate thanks a lot :-) I've added your friend code am ready whenever you are 

Added you as well. Before we start trading what else do you want except Zekrom?
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
@Sleeper  If u want something specific let me know and I'll see if I have it but if u don't mind could I get the raikou aswell? Thanks a lot mate ur doing me a big favour here :-D
All good. I am ready to start trading. No need to thank me, it's my job here anyways.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.