Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Shiny Wartortle LF: HA Squirtle
I was looking for so many Wartortles in friend safari that I ran into a Shiny, lol. I dont really want it and I would rather trade for a squirtle or wartortle with Rain Dish. IVs and Nature don't matter, I just want the ability.

This Wartortle is x/x/31/x/x/31

Or if you Could breed me one maybe we could work something out if you dont want Wartortle.
I can try and breed one for you. I'm not really interested in a shiny wartortle.
I can breed it for you, and WOULD be interested in the shiny Wartortle.
-sandragon13
(Feb 17, 2015, 04:58 PM)Arctero Wrote: I can try and breed one for you. I'm not really interested in a shiny wartortle.

Anything you are interested in? Heres what I can breed:
HA Sawk       HA Mienfoo

HA Woobat   HA Fletchling

HA Pidgey    HA Wobbufet

HA Drowzee HA Girafirig

HA Teddiursa HA Smeargle

HA Minccino HA Onix

HA Dwebble HA Throh

HA Machop HA Pachirisu

HA Torchic HA Sableye

HA Pawniard HA Pikachu

On Hand:
5IV Timid Levitate Gastly

5IV Modest Blaze Charmander

6IV Adamant Strong JawTyrunt with 4 EMs

5IV Timid Natural Cure Roselia

5IV Modest Hustle Deino

Of course if you want any HA pokemon but dont want its HA let me know and Ill breed one without HA. Anything I breed will be 5IV with -IV in the appropiate stat. Nature of your choice on any of these. I may have a few more if none of these are to you're liking
(Feb 17, 2015, 05:00 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can breed it for you, and WOULD be interested in the shiny Wartortle.
   -sandragon13

If i cant work out a deal with Arctero ill let you know.
I'm actually quite busy at the moment, so I think you're better off trading with sandragon. Sorry I couldn't help. Sad
(Feb 17, 2015, 05:20 PM)Arctero Wrote: I'm actually quite busy at the moment, so I think you're better off trading with sandragon. Sorry I couldn't help. Sad

Not a problem. Thanks for offering though Smile
(Feb 17, 2015, 05:00 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can breed it for you, and WOULD be interested in the shiny Wartortle.
   -sandragon13

Couldn't trade with Arctero, Still want the Shiny Wartortle or perhaps something on the list i posted?
i have a 5 iv ha squirtle if you want it
(Feb 17, 2015, 05:24 PM)2 swig 4 you Wrote: i have a 5 iv ha squirtle if you want it

Waiting for Sandragon to respond, if he doesn't we can trade if you want.