Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Female Pokémon in Specific Pokéballs + Hidden Abilities!
Hello!  Smile

I am in need of a handful of different female Pokémon in certain Pokéballs! (For certain ones they must also have their Hidden Ability)

I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me out!

Here's what I need:
  • 1 female Eevee in a Love Ball with it's Hidden Ability (Anticipation)
  • 1 female Snivy in a Friend Ball with it's Hidden Ability (Contrary)
  • 1 female Deino in a Heavy Ball (Deino's only Ability is Hustle)
  • 1 female Larvesta in a Fast Ball (For this one I don't need it's Hidden Ability)
  • 1 female Fletchling in a Level Ball with it's Hidden Ability (Gale Wings)

If you have any of these Pokémon, but in a different Generation 2 Pokéball, I will accept those also Smile

Except for Eevee, I MUST have it in a Love Ball!  Heart

If you are not familiar with the Pokéballs I mentioned, you can find them here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/P...eration_II

Here are some of the things that I can trade you back in return:
  • Female Pokémon in Generation 2 Pokéballs/Safari Balls/Dream Balls (Such as Moon Ball Gastly, Safari Ball Kangaskhan, Level Ball Growlithe, etc)
  • Pokémon with 5-6 perfect IVs
  • Shinies
  • Legedaries
  • Shiny legendaries (Such as Ho-Oh, Deoxys, Xerneas, etc)
what shinys do you have?
You can see all the shinies I have here:

http://imgur.com/a/FupfG
i think ive got all those minus the larvesta and maybe fletchling but im almost sure ive got eevee in a love ball and deino in heavy Smile ill check this afternoon
@wartty thank you so much! I really really appreciate it  Smile
Update! Smile

I am no longer in need of the Snivy, but I still need the Eevee, Deino, Larvesta, and Fletchling! If someone could at the very least trade me the Love Ball Eevee I would be extremely grateful!  Smile
Doesn't anyone out there have a Love Ball Eevee? I don't even care if it's hacked or whatever, I just really really need one!

Someone help me pretty please!! I'll trade you multiple shinies or legendaries if you want, I just desperately need the Eevee!!! >.<