Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] For Trade: Glaceon
It breaks me heart but unfortuanly I have tooo many Eevee's and Eeveelutions. Sad I have a whole box full and am unable to put anymore Eevees'. So I will trade a Glaceon away. Here's the info:

Glaceon
Level 100
Female
Pokeball: Regular Pokeball
OT: JPNYCE
IVS: 6IVs
EVs: +Sp. Attack and Speed
Moves:
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Shadow Ball
Ice Shard

Now remember Glaceon is my Favorite Eeveelution so put up a good offer ok? So anyway this Pokémon is genned because it has a bunch of ribbons. I got this Glaceon a few months ago. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I can give you a 6 iv level 100 sylveon for it
(Feb 18, 2016, 04:18 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I can give you a 6 iv level 100 sylveon for it

No thank you im not looking for anymore Eeveelutions. I wont be able to use her cause I already have a BR one that I love. Thank you anyway!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Hey! I got a shiny Mew who's OT is JPNYCE! Anyway, how about a calm, lead guard, 6IV, shiny Meganium?
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Sure! I'll get online now! Smile

uwu i can hacku
Ok, One second
Oh and can you fix my Sawsbuck ability to Serene Grace?

uwu i can hacku
Yeah, later. Will you be on in like 2 hours?
no...I just gave it to you cant you fix it real quick please?

uwu i can hacku
I'll give it to you if your on. I'll work on it as soon as I can