Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Free to good home
Hi everyone - I'm really new here. Generally I'm just a lurker - I post in threads on forums, but I don't usually MAKE threads....

But I have some Pokemon I've been throwing out on wonder trade and releasing (a bunch!) that I thought I would at least offer here. Especially since I got my 6IV ditto here (thank you @Colette and company!!!).

So I have no idea if anyone will have any interest in these but here goes:

I have 10-15 breejects left for Froakie: These are all 4-5 IVs and have the egg move Toxic Spikes. They also all have the Modest nature (I forgot to pull my everstone - hence the breejects). Most have the Protean ability and a few have Torrent. I have quite a few coming up (hatching for the next who-knows-how-long) for other starters/natures in the game but I'm not done quite yet with those.

I am working on my dex, so I don't need anything in particular (besides just about everything!). At least I don't need anything special anyway.... I'd just like to fill out my NatDex a little more if possible.

These are level 1 Froakies, so it would probably be best to trade them via Friend codes - don't think I could get to them fast enough on GTS.

P.s. Just to make sure y'all read this -- If anyone needs it, I have an extra Mew card from Gamestop for the February 2016 event (I only have the one).

Mew has now been sent to it's new home Smile

The first one to post for the Mew card can have it (I will acknowledge your post here and then send you the code through PM -- HOWEVER -- you must post the *first* request for it here - just so as to be fair to everyone).

Anyway - as I said - all are free to good home(s)!!!

Send me something kinda decent if you can okay? But it doesn't need to be anything special at all (seriously) - I only have like 200 pokemon towards the NatDex lol ... So rarer pokemon are appreciated, but not necessary.

Love @Justin and TheJustinFlynn -- he's the reason I came here after all this time lurking on YouTube and his Twitch...

Let me know if you have any questions at all -- have a great night and see y'all tomorrow!
(Feb 26, 2016, 01:57 AM)Ardanien Wrote: Hi everyone - I'm really new here. Generally I'm just a lurker - I post in threads on forums, but I don't usually MAKE threads....

But I have some Pokemon I've been throwing out on wonder trade and releasing (a bunch!) that I thought I would at least offer here. Especially since I got my 6IV ditto here (thank you @Colette and company!!!).

I have 10-15 breejects left for Froakie: These are all 4-5 IVs and have the egg move Toxic Spikes. They also all have the Modest nature (I forgot to pull my everstone - hence the breejects). Most have the Protean ability and a few have Torrent. I have quite a few coming up (hatching for the next who-knows-how-long) for other starters/natures in the game but I'm not done quite yet with those.

I am working on my dex, so I don't need anything in particular (besides just about everything!). At least I don't need anything special anyway.... I'd just like to fill out my NatDex a little more if possible.

These are level 1 Froakies, so it would probably be best to trade them via Friend codes - don't think I could get to them fast enough on GTS.

P.s. Just to make sure y'all read this -- If anyone needs it, I have an extra Mew card from Gamestop for the February 2016 event (I only have the one).

The first one to post for the Mew card can have it (I will acknowledge your post here and then send you the code through PM -- HOWEVER -- you must post the *first* request for it here - just so as to be fair to everyone).

Send me something kinda decent if you can okay? But it doesn't need to be anything special (seriously) - I only have like 200 pokemon towards the NatDex lol ... So rarer pokemon are appreciated, but not necessary.

Love @Justin and TheJustinFlynn -- he's the reason I came here after all this time lurking on YouTube and his Twitch...

Let me know if you have any questions at all -- have a great night and see y'all tomorrow!

Hello Ardanien! Good to see you again xD I'd like to claim the Mew code for my brother if that's possible? As of your dex, I was just about to reach out to you as well since I have some shinies for you that I've also been giving away on wonder trades. Let me know if you'd like to have them! Smile
(Feb 26, 2016, 02:23 AM)chrischamp08 Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2016, 01:57 AM)Ardanien Wrote: Hi everyone - I'm really new here. Generally I'm just a lurker - I post in threads on forums, but I don't usually MAKE threads....

Send me something kinda decent if you can okay? But it doesn't need to be anything special (seriously) - I only have like 200 pokemon towards the NatDex lol ... So rarer pokemon are appreciated, but not necessary.

Hello there! Good to see you again xD I'd like to claim the Mew code for my brother if that's possible? Thanks!

Hi @chrischamp08 -- good to see you too! Thanks for reading the whole thing and will PM you the code. I'll scratch it off and send it to you momentarily via PM.

Just for posterity, when you get it, would you make sure to let me know it worked for your brother? Thanks and have a great night! Smile
(Feb 26, 2016, 02:31 AM)Ardanien Wrote: Hi @chrischamp08 -- good to see you too! Thanks for reading the whole thing and will PM you the code. I'll scratch it off and send it to you momentarily via PM.

Just for posterity, when you get it, would you make sure to let me know it worked for your brother? Thanks and have a great night! Smile

Thanks, I'll definitely let you know tomorrow, will +1 rep shortly too! Also, check your PM and let me know about your dex, good night to you too. Smile
(Feb 26, 2016, 01:57 AM)Ardanien Wrote: Love @Justin and TheJustinFlynn -- he's the reason I came here after all this time lurking on YouTube and his Twitch
Awwwwe <3
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Feb 26, 2016, 02:49 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2016, 01:57 AM)Ardanien Wrote: Love @Justin and TheJustinFlynn -- he's the reason I came here after all this time lurking on YouTube and his Twitch
Awwwwe <3

I totally feel famous now.... Love your Twitch and YouTube videos - I've learned so much @Justin -- seriously working for a competitive team. All because of you. Smile
I don't really need anything but I could help you with your pokedex!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Could I get one? At the moment have Geodude, Skarmory and Piplup for trade if those interest you Smile
IGN and FC to the left, pm me when you'd like to trade
(Feb 26, 2016, 06:02 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: Could I get one? At the moment have Geodude, Skarmory and Piplup for trade if those interest you Smile
IGN and FC to the left, pm me when you'd like to trade

Absolutely @Oddish 4 ever ! Sorry for the delay - I would love to get Skarmory if that's okay. I will add you - just let me know when is best for you. I'm mostly here late night/early (very early) mornings on weekdays (EST). Weekends I'm totally flexible (except for the sleeping part Smile
(Feb 26, 2016, 06:00 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I don't really need anything but I could help you with your pokedex!

Thank you so much @Johnnyspyguy - I definitely need help with the pokedex and I added you earlier for safari too. I don't want to wear out my welcome with anyone ob - but I really appreciate it!