Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I have hidden ability starters! (With IVs and egg moves)
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:42 PM)Kal117K Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 06:55 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I got lucky and got to trade an Arbok on the GTS for a KOREAN CONTRARY SNIVY!!!  :D  :D I am currently breeding more right now, so if you want any, shoot me up!  Wink

If you have an extra one, I would definitely like one! :D

I'm guessing you already have one now...
By the way, my Snivy's have at least 4 perfect IVs, and now they have Glare. Smile I have plenty left now!
(Jan 8, 2015, 06:55 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I got lucky and got to trade an Arbok on the GTS for a KOREAN CONTRARY SNIVY!!!  :D  :D I have PLENTY now, so if you want any, shoot me up!  Wink

Hey dude! I't would be awesome to have one of those! It would be a cool addition to my first team, and my friend wants one as well. I'll breed one for him though.
hey it would be awesome if i could get one!! :D :D
I have HA 4iv bulbasuars with a bunch of egg moves!!!
I would be interested in one of these if you're willing to share. I'm not sure what exactly I can offer of worth. Would you want a Wishmaker Jirachi or a 5 IV Mr. Mime with Hypnosis/Teeter Dance/Nasty Plot/Fake Out egg moves perhaps?
Sorry that I was a bit late to this...do any of you guys still need Snivy? I assume by now that a bunch of you already received one by now...
I want one
Do you have a good Chespin for trade?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I would like an unburden treecko, do you have anything in mind that you want?
I have a 2 IV HA quilladin from a friend safari, gooey sliggoo or overcoat shelgon
I want the snivy 201989813667