Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I may have HA Poke you are looking for.
@bttlcapgrl13 Yes I dont mind working w/ you all i ask is that you make a KIK so we could be in touch fast & efficently to help each other out at any time.
@EmarM send me a pm & we'll parlay!
@prsk8erkid send me a pm big dawg!
@Allegro its a careful nature but again i could make it w/e nature you need
(Sep 5, 2016, 12:23 PM)TheMightyJax Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:46 PM)Elly Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:40 PM)TheMightyJax Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:09 PM)Elly Wrote: May I have the Gligar's nature? @TheMightyJax

Impish nature but i could make it w/e nature you need

It's perfect for me! Could you trade tomorrow? @TheMightyJax
Yes anytime, do you have KIK by any chance becus as you seen im barely on here & i dont wanna keep you waiting forever!

@TheMightyJax Yeah, I don't have kik but I can trade right now! Added you!

1. @TheMightyJax Bruh I need a Gligar. 
(Sep 5, 2016, 12:28 PM)TheMightyJax Wrote: @bttlcapgrl13 Yes I dont mind working w/ you all i ask is that you make a KIK so we could be in touch fast & efficently to help each other out at any time.
@EmarM send me a pm & we'll parlay!
@prsk8erkid send me a pm big dawg!
@Allegro its a careful nature but again i could make it w/e nature you need
@TheMightyJax
Careful Nature is perfect! It is exactly what I am looking for. PM me when you are online.
Shimono Hiro!

I would be interested in a huge power bunnelby
(Sep 5, 2016, 07:21 PM)prsk8erkid Wrote:
  1. @TheMightyJax Bruh I need a Gligar. 

pm me big fella
more pokemon for you folks!
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:07 PM)TheMightyJax Wrote: Ok so i just started collecting HA pkmn & figured I could trade some away.

Pkmn(HA): Heracross, Slowpoke, Torchic, Chespin, Charmander, Chimchar, Fletchling, Bunnelby, Tangela, Goomy, Sableye, Swablu, Gligar, Eevee, Froakie, Absol, Squirtle, Bulbusaur,Riolu, Weedle, Caterpie, Nidoran

If you're interested in any of those poke just hmu & keep in mind that list will continue to grow w your guys help! Plus to make communicating way easier I would suggest you guys make a KIK the texting app for cell phones becus i work 11 hr shifts & im no always able to get on my laptop & visit this site so to make trading efficent & alot quicker I would advise you to make a KIK it takes all of 2 mins  & we could swap info!

i can trade you a HA gible for your HA Riolu
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.