Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I really need a master ball to catch deoxys in as
I really need a master ball because ive fought every trainer in the game and since the elite four is locked until you finish the delta episode, im in pickle. will trade for megastones.
do you have shiny pokemon?
I don't understand why you NEED a Master Ball to catch Deoxys. Even if you knock it out, it still completes the Delta Episode and all you need to do to get another try at catching it is to beat the elite four again and then go back to the top of sky pillar. There would be a triangle in the centre and interact with it to reveal Deoxys. It is just like every other legendary in the game. I feel kind of guilty that I was able to catch both Rayquaza and Deoxys in 2 quick balls but still, it isn't the end of the world if you knock it out.
(Apr 28, 2016, 12:33 AM)DynaMike Wrote: do you have shiny pokemon? only shiny i have is a shiny tailonflame and its lvl 30 i think
(Apr 28, 2016, 12:36 AM)Mikcow Wrote: I don't understand why you NEED a Master Ball to catch Deoxys. Even if you knock it out, it still completes the Delta Episode and all you need to do to get another try at catching it is to beat the elite four again and then go back to the top of sky pillar. There would be a triangle in the centre and interact with it to reveal Deoxys. It is just like every other legendary in the game. I feel kind of guilty that I was able to catch both Rayquaza and Deoxys in 2 quick balls but still, it isn't the end of the world if you knock it out.

Lucky man. Ive tried to catch it about 392 times. ive put it to sleep and 1 hp tried dusk, ultra and luxury
@rafael 

PM me
added you , waiting for you to go online 

My FC: 1092-0648-3983
Enjoy the added bonus ahahaha , + rep me if you will Smile