Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] In need of a Timid-Protean Froakie
I am desperately in need of a Protean Froakie. I don't know the rules on getting hidden abilities through breeding but i cant seem to breed a Froakie with Protean and if i had it would make my life easier.
I could breed one for you.
(Jan 24, 2015, 02:01 PM)Arctero Wrote: I could breed one for you.

The thing is, I am breeding Froakies and i cant get one with protean
(Jan 24, 2015, 02:00 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: I am desperately in need of a Protean Froakie. I don't know the rules on getting hidden abilities through breeding but i cant seem to breed a Froakie with Protean and if i had it would make my life easier.

i could get you one if you liked im using a timid protean greninja on my team
If the pokemon you're breeding doesn't have the hidden ability to begin with, you will not get a hidden ability baby. So if neither of the two parents have protean, you won't get protean.
(Jan 24, 2015, 02:07 PM)beth2527 Wrote: If the pokemon you're breeding doesn't have the hidden ability to begin with, you will not get a hidden ability baby. So if neither of the two parents have protean, you won't get protean.

Well for me I just bred a torrent froakie and then I got a protean froakie... So I'm not sure if that's the case
(Jan 24, 2015, 02:10 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2015, 02:07 PM)beth2527 Wrote: If the pokemon you're breeding doesn't have the hidden ability to begin with, you will not get a hidden ability baby. So if neither of the two parents have protean, you won't get protean.

Well for me I just bred a torrent froakie and then I got a protean froakie... So I'm not sure if that's the case

it just makes it easier to get one
i have a timid protean froakie if you want it but what do you have for trade
I have a timid protean froakie that you can have.
All of you thanks all i need is a timid protean froakie doesnt have to have god IV's or EV's. If you could PM me your FC and ill be on right now