Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Julia's (Now Colette) Shiny shop
(Jan 3, 2016, 06:21 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: i'm looking at the skarmory. i have a shiny electrivire

Details on electivire please? Smile
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Jan 3, 2016, 06:23 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2016, 06:21 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: i'm looking at the skarmory. i have a shiny electrivire

of course. it's male, and level 50. i don't know its IVS, and i don't think its battle ready... but yeah i have one, though i just got a message from my friend who said he can trade me a shiny skarmory at school tomorrow...
nature: brave

moves

stomp flamethrower fire fang and swagger and how do I see my friend code
(Jan 3, 2016, 06:25 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2016, 06:23 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

of course. it's male, and level 50. i don't know its IVS, and i don't think its battle ready... but yeah i have one, though i just got a message from my friend who said he can trade me a shiny skarmory at school tomorrow...

Ah, well if you wanna trade with your friend you can since it's most likely free
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

I have pretty much of them
look in my shop and maybe we can make deal
(Jan 4, 2016, 12:51 PM)wolfogo010 Wrote: I have pretty much of them
look in my shop and maybe we can make deal

Ok
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Can I get the Typhlosion? I can offer a Shiny Salamence (Not competitive so don't know if BR so here are the moves) Dragon Dance, Outrage, Fly, Earthquake. Did I mention it's nicknamed Exodia 'TFO'? Because it is. Sorry for the name, I got it in a trade. Can I get more info on the Typhlosion before I do the trade?
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 4, 2016, 04:25 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Can I get the Typhlosion? I can offer a Shiny Salamence (Not competitive so don't know if BR so here are the moves) Dragon Dance, Outrage, Fly, Earthquake. Did I mention it's nicknamed Exodia 'TFO'? Because it is. Sorry for the name, I got it in a trade. Can I get more info on the Typhlosion before I do the trade?
Oh... well I was kinda going for a more competitive shiny salamance >.< All these Shinies I want I originally had however my alpha sapphire was lost so I have to restart and get them again... And Typhlosion is 6IV, I don't know if there's more information to give than that...
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Jan 3, 2016, 06:06 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: That Hydreigon for my:
Drifblim
OR
Cofagrigus
OR
Umbreon
(you get the idea)
Golurk
Raichu
Yanmega
Stunfisk
Interested in any of those?

Cofagrius and Drifblim do.. (I had a drifblim I found and caught and nicknamed it popcorn but now it's gone in my AS Sad ) Could I have details on those two?
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

I'm intrested in the kleki. You can go here -----> http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-Shiny-Exchanges and choose one of my shinies not in light blue Smile