Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Kanto Region Pokedéx
I am working on completing my Living National Pokédex and there some pokémon from the 1st Gen I have been struggling to get. If any of you are kind enough to try to help me I'll leave a list of the Pokémon I need help with.
UPDATE!
Missing Pokémon;

DONE!

These are just some of the ones that I can't find, I'm just not trying to make an exaggerated list. Please if you are willing to help PM me or reply to the Thread.

Thanks, LWiki
#TeamMystic
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
I can breed you anything except the hitmonlee. I'm completing my dex too.

I'm able to do so in around an hour since I am on my way home.
I have a hitmonchan if you want to offer.
just curious cuz im kinda new: what is a "living" pokedex? all pokis without the fossils or what?
(Aug 1, 2016, 12:45 PM)rosez12 Wrote: just curious cuz im kinda new: what is a "living" pokedex? all pokis without the fossils or what?
A "Living pokedex" is when you have one of every available species of Pokemon stored in your PC.
(Aug 1, 2016, 12:41 PM)jemma355 Wrote: I can breed you anything except the hitmonlee. I'm completing my dex too.

Please!! That would be every very helpful. If want anything in return please let me know. I have a bunch of Evolution Stones if you need any.
(Aug 1, 2016, 01:07 PM)LWiki Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 12:41 PM)jemma355 Wrote: I can breed you anything except the hitmonlee. I'm completing my dex too.

Please!! That would be every very helpful. If want anything in return please let me know. I have a bunch of Evolution Stones if you need any.
OK! I'll breed them now and keep them for you! 
I actually do need alot of evolution stones.
(Aug 1, 2016, 02:50 PM)jemma355 Wrote:

I'm able to do so in around an hour sinceyo I am on my way home.
Thanks! I'll be waiting. Just tell me which stones you need and I'll see if I have them and get them ready for you.
(Aug 1, 2016, 03:09 PM)LWiki Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 02:50 PM)jemma355 Wrote:

I'm able to do so in around an hour sinceyo I am on my way home.
Thanks! I'll be waiting. Just tell me which stones you need and I'll see if I have them and get them ready for you.

I need all of the stones. But, to be specific:

Fire Stone (x1)
Water Stone (x4)
Thunder Stone (x1)
Leaf Stone (x2)
Moon Stone (x1)
Sun Stone (x5)
Shiny Stone (x2)
Dusk Stone (x4)
Dawn Stone (x1)

EDIT: I have hatched all of the eggs. I have all of them except hitmonlee and jigglypuff. But, I hatched an igglybuff, which turns into that with high friendship. Do you want that?
Enjoy your pokemon!