5IV OR 6IV

Ninjask
Gastrodon (Storm Drain)
Lickitung
Lanturn
Chatot
Khangaskhan
Helioisk

I can offer some 6iv SHiny pokemon but they aren't Kalos born but they are good for breeding. Some may also have hidden abilities or Egg moves.
I can breed you the pokemon asked for
I have a spare Kangaskhan (max Attack max speed jolly, with double edge, power-up punch, sucker punch, fake out, Scrappy ability) holding a kangskhanite and a heliolisk (max spatck max spe timid, with thunderbolt, volt switch, hyper voice, grass knot, Dry Skin abilty) holding choice specs if you would like them. I don't have use for either of them and I don't need anything in return, so whatever spare stuff you have will do. Both are nicknamed and can be re-nicknamed or have them removed if you would want.
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
i have a five iv chatot if you want it :D
(Jul 13, 2015, 11:10 AM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote: i have a five iv chatot if you want it  :D

Yes i would greatly appreciate that.
My Friend Code is 1864-8993-5654 IGN Sirius
(Jul 13, 2015, 02:13 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote: I have a spare Kangaskhan (max Attack max speed jolly, with double edge, power-up punch, sucker punch, fake out, Scrappy ability) holding a kangskhanite and a heliolisk (max spatck max spe timid, with thunderbolt, volt switch, hyper voice, grass knot, Dry Skin abilty) holding choice specs if you would like them. I don't have use for either of them and I don't need anything in return, so whatever spare stuff you have will do. Both are nicknamed and can be re-nicknamed or have them removed if you would want.

I would greatly appreciate that.
My FC: 1864-8993-5654 IGN:Siruis
(Jul 12, 2015, 05:47 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: I can breed you the pokemon asked for

Would you please? the gastrodon, Lickytung, and Laturn are fine I would appreciate it
FC: 1864-8993-5654
Ign: Sirius
Please post your IGN and FC. I am almost online all the time
(Jul 13, 2015, 01:10 PM)OdysseusHestia Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2015, 11:10 AM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote: i have a five iv chatot if you want it  :D

Yes i would greatly appreciate that.
My Friend Code is 1864-8993-5654 IGN Sirius

i just added you my fc is 2165-7045-6200
ign: Skunky
Your Pokemon are ready Ign todd russell friend code on the side