Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF All Competitive Pokemon!
So im looking to expand my range of competitive pokemon that I can use.
First off all of these pokemon must have the blue pentagon so they can be used in this years VGC tournament.
Here's a small list of some pokemon im looking for, but I'll offer for any HA/Egg move pokemon that I may be able to use competitively!

Cresselia
Thundurus
Suicune
zapdos
Moxie Honchkrow (with brave bird)
Unburden Slurpuff (with belly drum)
Sheer force tauros
Iron fist chimchar
Moxie Pinsir (quick attack egg move)
Adaptability Corphish (dragon dance egg move)
Sheer force Nidoking
skill link cloyster
Magician Fennekin
Huge power Azumarill
Prankster Meowstic
Skill Link Minccino
No guard Machamp
Tyrantrum
Speed boost blaziken
Sheer force rampardos
technician breloom
Florges
adaptability skrelp
i can give you a shiny cresselia or a ha squirtle with 5 iv if you like
I have an Iron Fist Chimchar with Egg moves if you'd like to offer anything. I also have Huge Power Marrils with Aqua Jet.
(Jan 25, 2015, 05:58 PM)2 swig 4 you Wrote: i can give you a shiny cresselia or a ha squirtle with 5 iv if you like

does the cresselia have 5IV's and the blue pentagon? what do you want for them?

(Jan 25, 2015, 06:00 PM)Kal117K Wrote: I have an Iron Fist Chimchar with Egg moves if you'd like to offer anything. I also have Huge Power Marrils with Aqua Jet.

i have some spare 5IV pokemon to offer, Larvitars, gibles, heracross, mawile, togepi with nasty plot, pidgey with HA?
(Jan 25, 2015, 07:57 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 05:58 PM)2 swig 4 you Wrote: i can give you a shiny cresselia or a ha squirtle with 5 iv if you like

does the cresselia have 5IV's and the blue pentagon? what do you want for them?

(Jan 25, 2015, 06:00 PM)Kal117K Wrote: I have an Iron Fist Chimchar with Egg moves if you'd like to offer anything. I also have Huge Power Marrils with Aqua Jet.

i have some spare 5IV pokemon to offer, Larvitars, gibles, heracross, mawile, togepi with nasty plot, pidgey with HA?

If the Gibles have their HA, I'd definitely take one. If not, I'll take a Larviatar for the Chimchar and a Mawile for a Marril? If you're up for it, send me a PM. I'll be online intermittently tomorrow morning and early afternoon, but I'll be free after 5 PM PST.
bumps
bumps
bumps
bump.
I notice a Tyrantrum on your list - do you want one with its Hidden Ability?

If the answer is no, I can trade you a good Tyrunt anytime - bred a few just recently.

If the answer is yes, give me a couple of days (HA Tyrunt will be released soon... +_+) and then I can trade you one of THOSE. Rock Head Tyrantrum OP, I've been wanting to train one myself for a while now. <3