Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF All Competitive Pokemon!
(Jan 27, 2015, 12:55 PM)AtomicAbsol Wrote: I notice a Tyrantrum on your list - do you want one with its Hidden Ability?

If the answer is no, I can trade you a good Tyrunt anytime - bred a few just recently.

If the answer is yes, give me a couple of days (HA Tyrunt will be released soon... +_+) and then I can trade you one of THOSE. Rock Head Tyrantrum OP, I've been wanting to train one myself for a while now. <3

id love one without and one with if thats possible?
Sure thing. I can get you one with its normal ability anytime (I have a few leftover from breeding, unless you'd like me to also train it before trading - I can do that, but it will take a little bit), and I can get one with Rock Head for you once they're released on... the 30th, I think? ^^
(Jan 27, 2015, 05:30 PM)AtomicAbsol Wrote: Sure thing. I can get you one with its normal ability anytime (I have a few leftover from breeding, unless you'd like me to also train it before trading - I can do that, but it will take a little bit), and I can get one with Rock Head for you once they're released on... the 30th, I think? ^^

you dont need to train it for me, what would you like for it?
Hm... surprise me. ^_^
bumps
bump.
I've got Magician Fennekin and Speed Boost Blaziken
(Feb 2, 2015, 02:03 AM)IvanCuhh Wrote: I've got Magician Fennekin and Speed Boost Blaziken

what do you want for them?
I can breed you these:
Unburden Slurpuff (with belly drum)
Iron fist chimchar
skill link cloyster
Magician Fennekin
Huge power Azumarill
Skill Link Minccino
No guard Machamp
Speed boost blaziken
adaptability skrelp
Also i got tons of ha mons (see my own thread)

Do you have shinies/nice BR mons /any of the pokes i'm looking for (again see my thread for a list)
(Feb 2, 2015, 12:14 PM)justus4all Wrote: I can breed you these:

Iron fist chimchar
skill link cloyster
Magician Fennekin
Huge power Azumarill
Skill Link Minccino
No guard Machamp
Speed boost blaziken
adaptability skrelp
Also i got tons of ha mons (see my own thread)

Do you have shinies/nice BR mons /any of the pokes i'm looking for (again see my thread for a list)

if you could breed me all of these that would be great! also with their appropriate natures as well if its not too much and also 5IV? if not it doesnt matter, but i could offer shinies for them?