Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Competitive Arcanine
Smile 
Hello! First of all, this is my first post on this website, so I apologize if I'm not doing something right. I'm currently putting together a team for Battle Spot and I'm having a difficult time finding an Arcanine that would be viable for compeitive use. I've gotten slighted on the GTS several times (no surprise there) so I thought I'd come here and try my luck. 

I'm not entirely sure how I want to run it, so I'm really just looking for 5-6 IVs, a useful nature (Adamant, Impish, Jolly, etc..), and Intimidate. EV trained would be an excellent bonus.

I've got Celebi, Lvl 100 Shaymin, Lvl 100 Shiny Regigigas, Lvl 100 Shiny Crobat (6 IVs, HA, fully EV trained), 6IV Adamant/Huge Power Marill, two 5IV Japanese Adamant Mawile, and several other 5-6 IV breedjects I've gotten through WT. I know it's not much but if something catches your eye, please let me know! Smile
Sorry I don't have an Arcanine, but I do have a 6IV BR Brave Groudon that is very good for Competitive Battles. Your shiny crobat really caught my eye and I just had to make an offer. Sorry it's not the pokemon you are looking for but it is a very good one!
@Yespeon729 If you can wait, I can give you a clone of my competitive Shiny Arcanine for free ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jul 11, 2016, 03:44 PM)SH RYRY Wrote: Sorry I don't have an Arcanine, but I do have a 6IV BR Brave Groudon that is very good for Competitive Battles. Your shiny crobat really caught my eye and I just had to make an offer. Sorry it's not the pokemon you are looking for but it is a very good one!

That's okay! I appreciate the offer but I'm trying to keep the Crobat as a barganing chip, it's the best I've got right now. Again, I appreciate the offer though Smile
No Problem @Yespeon729 ! :D
[/list]I have 2 shiny arcanines if you want, they are both shiny one has 6 IV's the other has 5 they are both ev trained, you can reset them if they are not to your liking both have intimidate

Arcanine @ Focus Band
Shiny: Yea
Adamant Evs in sp def and attack
Extreme speed
Close combat
Wild charge
Flare blitz

Arcanine @ Leftovers hp and attack Evs impish nature
Flare Blitz
Morning Sun
Will o wisp
E speed
(Jul 11, 2016, 03:55 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @Yespeon729 If you can wait, I can give you a clone of my competitive Shiny Arcanine for free ^^

That would be great, thank you! How long? Smile