Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Defiant Bisharp or Whatever else! FT: BR shinies!
(Feb 24, 2015, 09:22 PM)matabro Wrote: I'm not making the files either, I'm just using the QR codes and then breeding them the right way,
I have a tablet so I can't do it either.

Oh wow. They need to make pkHex available for tablets lol. So much easier haha
Well if you can, can u add an accelgor with Bug buzz, focus blast, energy ball, and spikes Modest
And a shiny Chandelure, Fire blast, Shadowball, energy ball and trick? If not, it's fine!
And do you know about the clone qr codes? Those are cool lol
there are clone QR codes?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Yeah, they're awesome lol
this is the first time I've ever done this for anybody. so it might take a while sorry Sad
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

It's cool! And just let me know if you can't do it cuz I'll see if someone who can do the files will help lol, and I got to get a computer to do it myself lol
You're Banette is done just deposit a Pokemon in the GTS in PM me the specifics.
#Teamforum

I need a laptop, Not a tablet.
#Teamforum

for the sake of time, I have a bisharp this pretty much the same as the one you want except it doesn't have HP investment would you take that instead? it would save me some time.
#Teamforum

(Feb 24, 2015, 09:47 PM)matabro Wrote: for the sake of time, I have a bisharp this pretty much the same as the one you want except it doesn't have HP investment would you take that instead? it would save me some time.

Yeah! I like ev training and it only takes like 5 minutes in petal burg woods anyway! Smile
no I mean its already invested full attack almost half speed in a little bit special defense it's actually better for competitive. then the one you want.
#Teamforum