Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Dragalge/Skrelp HA
Hey I am looking for either a Dragalge or a Skrelp with the hidden ability Adaptability, I have numerous 6IV/5IV pokemon up for trade, I just really need a HA Dragalge for the team I am making! Thank you! :D
I can get one for you. Anything interesting to trade back? I'm just looking for anything with egg moves, whatever you have laying around.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
I have a female Shinx 5IV in a moon ball with Thunder Fang, Night Slash, Ice Fang and Fire Fang, if you're interested! :D
My Friend Code is: 3325-3964-5180
IGN: Kabeto
That sounds good. I'll try to have that Skrelp ready ASAP.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:20 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: That sounds good. I'll try to have that Skrelp ready ASAP.
   -sandragon13

I'll be online for the next 30 minutes, if you can't get it ready by then, I will be online tomorrow!
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:24 PM)Kabeto Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:20 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: That sounds good. I'll try to have that Skrelp ready ASAP.
   -sandragon13

I'll be online for the next 30 minutes, if you can't get it ready by then, I will be online tomorrow!

I have one ready, if you want
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:26 PM)juan_pedro Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:24 PM)Kabeto Wrote:
   -sandragon13

I have one ready, if you want

Yeah I can trade now, if it's fine with Sanddragon13
I have the Skrelp ready.
-sandragon13