Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Event Legendaries
I am looking for: Meloetta,
Rare Legendaries I own : Genesect, Phione, Shiny Shaymin, Keldeo
Besides these I can offer a lot of Competitive Pokemon ( i will breed those I own) aswell as other Comp BR Shinies and other Legendaries.
I want to complete my Pokedex so I am only looking for the Dexentry for me and my RL Friend.
Also if you do not want to trade I would also appreciate just the entry of those Pokemon. It is for me and my rl best friend since we are on this journey to complete it as a team Smile I am trustworthy, guess most of the Veteran members know me :P
Arigatouerino
(Oct 4, 2015, 04:53 PM)Shifu Wrote: I am looking for: Meloetta, Keldeo, Shaymin, Arceus, Manaphy
Rare Legendaries I own : Mew, Genesect, Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, Phione, Shiny Darkrai, Victini
Besides these I can offer a lot of Competitive Pokemon ( i will breed those I own) aswell as other Comp BR Shinies and other Legendaries.
I want to complete my Pokedex so I am only looking for the Dexentry for me and my RL Friend.
Arigatouerino

i have shiny arceus what would you trade for it? =D
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Do you need anything specific?
Comp Pokemon or any of the Legendaries i offered? Got a few more common legendaries aswell or some BR Comp Shinies.
(Oct 4, 2015, 06:41 PM)Shifu Wrote: Do you need anything specific?
Comp Pokemon or any of the Legendaries i offered? Got a few more common legendaries aswell or some BR Comp Shinies.

shiny yvetal plz
"Clothes"
Gone already Q_Q
(Oct 5, 2015, 07:16 AM)Shifu Wrote: Gone already Q_Q

what about shiny xerneas?
"Clothes"
Tried to trade that one, somehow not possible. Only local or via GTS i suppose. Lemme test if i can put it into the GTS, so we can trade that way
Alright it works in the GTS so i put my Xereneas into the GTS and requested an Arceus. My xereneas is Lv.100 Shiny and the Text is : Shifu or SHIFU not sure
(Oct 5, 2015, 08:04 AM)Shifu Wrote: Alright it works in the GTS so i put my Xereneas into the GTS and requested an Arceus. My xereneas is Lv.100 Shiny and the Text is : Shifu or SHIFU not sure

your not on gts...
"Clothes"
Alright i tested it with a friend. It is literarly not tradeable via Internet. It accepted me offering it but it does not display the Pokemon to other players sadly. Anything else you might need?