Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Event Pokemon FT NA Darkrai code
I still have 2 extra Darkrai codes from Maxsoft. Willing to trade them for other event pokemon. My priorities are Event Meloetta and event Volcanion.
I have an event mew if you're interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon Mew is okay. I'll add you now.
@TheWildShannon Btw, do you happen to have an event Meloetta?
(Aug 8, 2016, 06:13 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @TheWildShannon Btw, do you happen to have an event Meloetta?

i do actually, but i want to keep it
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 8, 2016, 07:33 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2016, 06:13 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @TheWildShannon Btw, do you happen to have an event Meloetta?

Aw. I see. Aside from Mew and Meloetta, what other event pokemon do you have that you're willing to trade for the darkrai code?
(Aug 8, 2016, 07:39 AM)martin0617 Wrote:

Aw. I see. Aside from Mew and Meloetta, what other event pokemon do you have that you're willing to trade for the darkrai code?

i have a level 100 event zekrom, and an event shiny metagross from the steven event. also, how will you 'give me' the darkrai code? how will i know it's still valid? i hate to sound rude and suspicious, but i just want to make sure i'll actually be receiving a darkrai
(Aug 8, 2016, 07:41 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

i have a level 100 event zekrom, and an event shiny metagross from the steven event. also, how will you 'give me' the darkrai code? how will i know it's still valid? i hate to sound rude and suspicious, but i just want to make sure i'll actually be receiving a darkrai
I can send the code to you first via PM before the trade so that you can check if it's valid.
(Aug 8, 2016, 07:44 AM)martin0617 Wrote:

I can send the code to you first via PM before the trade so that you can check if it's valid.

okay. i'm online now. just request a trade if you're available
(Aug 8, 2016, 07:45 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2016, 07:44 AM)martin0617 Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2016, 07:33 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: i do actually, but i want to keep it

okay. i'm online now. just request a trade if you're available
check your inbox. I already sent the code