Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Event Pokemon
(Jul 17, 2016, 02:12 AM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: The rest of the events are still wanted and the rest of the shinies are still up for grabs Smile

I have an event jirachi that i will trade
Which pokemon from the list do you want in return?
Shiny clauncher plz
(Jul 16, 2016, 04:12 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: I am trying to complete the dex and so far i have got everything except from a few event legendaries.
I need the following: Mew (Recieved), Jirachi, Manaphy (Recieved), Darkrai, Arceus, Victini and Meloetta.
I have the following to trade in return:
A shiny level 25 hardy Remoraid
A shiny level 25 modest Clauncher
A regular level 30 jolly Latias
A shiny level 39 timid Sceptile (Claimed)
A shiny level 42 rash Cobalion (Please note that I am only willing to trade this for an Arceus or a Mew) (Claimed)
Please let me know if you have any and are willing to trade
Hey friend, I have all of the ones that you're looking for except Darkrai. I'll trade any of them for the Clauncher.
(Jul 17, 2016, 10:21 AM)Yuriyoku Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2016, 04:12 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: I am trying to complete the dex and so far i have got everything except from a few event legendaries.
I need the following: Mew (Recieved), Jirachi, Manaphy (Recieved), Darkrai, Arceus, Victini and Meloetta.
I have the following to trade in return:
A shiny level 25 hardy Remoraid
A shiny level 25 modest Clauncher
A regular level 30 jolly Latias
A shiny level 39 timid Sceptile (Claimed)
A shiny level 42 rash Cobalion (Please note that I am only willing to trade this for an Arceus or a Mew) (Claimed)
Please let me know if you have any and are willing to trade
Hey friend, I have all of the ones that you're looking for except Darkrai. I'll trade any of them for the Clauncher.
Also, if anyone wants to battle, reply and add me (:
Okay luckily I managed to catch a second shiny clauncher just a few hours ago!
I will add your friend codes now so let me know when to get on PSS
Also @Yuriyoku I would like the Arceus out of your available Pokemon.
Just so you know the second Clauncher is also level 25 with a docile nature.
If you have a preference let me know Smile
(Jul 17, 2016, 11:26 AM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: Okay luckily I managed to catch a second shiny clauncher just a few hours ago!
I will add your friend codes now so let me know when to get on PSS
I'll be on in a sec and I need to get them out of my pokemon bank
Sorry for so many posts in a row but another thing about the claunchers.
The docile one was caught in a dive ball and the modest one in an ultra ball.
Not sure if that effects your preference but I thought I might as well let you know.

Also @Yuriyoku if you are wiling to trade the Victini or Meloetta for either of the remaining two pokemon let me know