Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Event Pokemon
Also as a side note
What other events do you have?
Can we add FC's now?
(Jul 17, 2016, 12:22 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: Alright I'm back.
And that would be greatly appreciated!
Is there anything i can do for you in return?
You could blow on the Hot Pocket I just made so that I wouldn't burn myself... again xD jk, you're all good
(Jul 17, 2016, 12:24 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: Also as a side note
Brb, let me check
(Jul 17, 2016, 12:24 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: Also as a side note
I have the 20th aniversery Mew, Shaymin, Celebi, and Jirachi. Genesect and Keldeo. If any of these interest you, let me know and I'll pull them out.
I already have those legendaries but I wont turn them down Smile
And sorry Kay but I have already traded with @Yuriyoku for the Jirachi so the trade is off I apologise I should have updated the original post

But @Yuriyoku let me know when you want to trade
(Jul 17, 2016, 12:37 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: I already have those legendaries but I wont turn them down Smile
And sorry Kay but I have already traded with @Yuriyoku for the Jirachi so the trade is off I apologise I should have updated the original post

But @Yuriyoku let me know when you want to trade
If you already have them, I'll hang on to them for someone who needs them for the dex. I do need a 20th aniversery manaphy if you have an extra, if not then it's all good (:
I'll still trade you the Yveltal, and there is a non-shiny Zygarde that went with them if you want that too.
Okay thats fair enough Smile
And I only just got a manaphy and I have yet to breed it to get Phione but if i ever get a spare I will get in contact
And I already have a zygarde so dont worry about that Smile
Give me a trade request whenever you're ready
(Jul 17, 2016, 12:42 PM)Chain_fishing_saved_my_life Wrote: Okay thats fair enough Smile
And I only just got a manaphy and I have yet to breed it to get Phione but if i ever get a spare I will get in contact
And I already have a zygarde so dont worry about that Smile
Give me a trade request whenever you're ready
Connection interupted again?
There was a connection issue again :/
I will try disconnecting from the internet and reconnecting lets hope that fixes it