Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Female Gligar & Durant
Good Evening All!

I was looking for a Female Gligar, any nature / IV's will do, but ideally a 5IV Impish nature.

Also looking for a female Durant, as above, any nature / IV's will do, but ideally a 5IV Jolly nature.

In return I have a 5IV Bold Vullaby / 4IV Relaxed Ferroseed (male) / 5IV Jolly Kirlia (Male, EV Trained, just need the stone)

or If I have access to it I may be able to breed something else at request. (Props to Night Owl for the 6IV Ditto)

My IGN is Ichiro. My friend code is on the side.

Thank you,
I've got exactly what you asked for, 5IVs missing sp.att impish female Gligar :-)
I also have a 5IV 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Gligar with Immunity.
I've got a female Durant. It's only a wild caught, but hey. Would you like it?
(Jan 16, 2015, 01:31 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote: I also have a 5IV 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Gligar with Immunity.

Hey, yeah I just remembered that I did need Immunity as well. Thank you.

Did you want any of the listed pokemon or did you prefer something else?
(Jan 16, 2015, 02:40 PM)Avirna Wrote: I've got a female Durant. It's only a wild caught, but hey. Would you like it?

Hey, thank you for the reply. Sorry, I forgot to mention I wanted it with Truant it's HA.

If you'd like to trade anyway I'd be happy to take it for the dex.

Cheers Smile
(Jan 16, 2015, 05:28 PM)Tartarus Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2015, 01:31 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote: I also have a 5IV 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Gligar with Immunity.

Hey, yeah I just remembered that I did need Immunity as well. Thank you.

Did you want any of the listed pokemon or did you prefer something else?

Hey sorry I've been out of the past few hours xD What else do you have to offer?