Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Foreign Charmander w/Dragon Dance & Flare Blitz!
I want to make a shiny battle ready Charizard via Masuda method, but to do that I'll need a male Charmander with those moves from somewhere other than NA! If anyone has one or is from anywhere else, It'd be greatly appreciated! I'm willing to pass you a Diance, Groudon, or Mewtwo!
If no one else is going to offer it, then I'm going to breed one for ya,
Hey!
Glad you've already commented on Jdawg's post for his Charmander giveaway, because it DOES have Dragon Dance and Flare Blitz Smile
It's not foreign, though - but you can probably breed it with a Shiny Ditto if you have one!

P/s: Those Poke dolls are amazing uwu
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
i can give you a male charmander that has dragon dance however this would not be a foreign charmander. Flare blitz can be learned through leveling once it evolves into charizard. I think you would also be better off getting a foreign ditto so in the future you can breed anything with it for masuda method. ill ad you if your interested let me know.
(Oct 8, 2015, 06:54 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: If no one else is going to offer it, then I'm going to breed one for ya,

that'd be super awesome of you if you could do that! :D
(Oct 8, 2015, 07:53 PM)weisakura Wrote: Hey!
Glad you've already commented on Jdawg's post for his Charmander giveaway, because it DOES have Dragon Dance and Flare Blitz Smile
It's not foreign, though - but you can probably breed it with a Shiny Ditto if you have one!

P/s: Those Poke dolls are amazing uwu

never got any response for that charmander sadly, but I'm still working on it!
And thank you! I won them in a Mario Kart tournament at my local anime convention, haha!
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:04 PM)Zahlk Wrote: i can give you a male charmander that has dragon dance however this would not be a foreign charmander. Flare blitz can be learned through leveling once it evolves into charizard. I think you would also be better off getting a foreign ditto so in the future you can breed anything with it for masuda method. ill ad you if your interested let me know.

Ah it's fine then, but I appreciate the tidbit for how to get Flare Blitz, just read about that before checking back on this post haha, thanks for the heads up!
I could definitely use a foreign ditto to be honest, that'd make this kinda thing worlds easier!
Is the Charmander still needed?
(Oct 9, 2015, 12:24 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Is the Charmander still needed?

Yes, I can definitely still use it! Preferably female!
Hmm, i think i have it male, if you really need a female, i will breed it again, but it will take longer.