Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Grimer w/ Sticky Hold, Careful nature, and Stockpile
As the title says, I'm looking for Grimer with Sticky Hold, Careful nature, and one of it's egg moves Stockpile. I have a 5 IV Timid Joltik for trade.
(Bump)
i'll hunt you one and breed it to have good ivs. are they any other egg moves you'd like on it?

it's careful nature with sticky hold and stockpile like you said, but i also put swallow on it since that goes with stockpile, and acid spray ended up on there too. it should have at least a few maxed out ivs but it's pretty much impossible to check at level 1. if you don't want the other egg moves, you can easily just have it forget them. i also don't care for the joltik, save it for someone who wants it and just trade me any extra pokemon you have lying around
(Oct 15, 2015, 01:30 PM)Nezha Wrote: i'll hunt you one and breed it to have good ivs. are they any other egg moves you'd like on it?

it's careful nature with sticky hold and stockpile like you said, but i also put swallow on it since that goes with stockpile, and acid spray ended up on there too. it should have at least a few maxed out ivs but it's pretty much impossible to check at level 1. if you don't want the other egg moves, you can easily just have it forget them. i also don't care for the joltik, save it for someone who wants it and just trade me any extra pokemon you have lying around

Thanks! I would've gotten to you sooner, but I went out of town. Can you trade tomorrow?
looks like you're only an hour behind me, so how does somewhere between noon and 4 sound?
Sounds good!