Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LOOKING FOR HA KARRABLAST
if you have an extra breeding reject i would love to take it off your hands. or i can breed you a pokemon or 2 in exchange
I can breed one for you tomorrow. Anything with an egg move or two in exchange is fine.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(May 24, 2015, 06:19 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can breed one for you tomorrow. Anything with an egg move or two in exchange is fine.
    -sandragon13

Omg awesome I'll breed you some nice things then ty very much I'll add you when I get home from the theater
(May 24, 2015, 06:19 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can breed one for you tomorrow. Anything with an egg move or two in exchange is fine.
    -sandragon13

im ready whenever you are to trade just let me know when you are good to go
I'll be heading online in about 15-20 mins.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(May 25, 2015, 10:03 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I'll be heading online in about 15-20 mins.
   -sandragon13

kk getting online right now
sending you 3 different things the first is shiny and the other 2 have egg moves and 5ivs
sending you 3 different things the first is shiny and the other 2 have egg moves and 5ivs
(May 25, 2015, 10:12 AM)spartan998 Wrote: sending you 3 different things the first is shiny and the other 2 have egg moves and 5ivs

You didn't need to do all that, mate. I would have been fine just for the 1 for 1 trade. Thanks all the same though. I gave you a +1 too.
-sandragon13
(May 25, 2015, 10:14 AM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(May 25, 2015, 10:12 AM)spartan998 Wrote: sending you 3 different things the first is shiny and the other 2 have egg moves and 5ivs

You didn't need to do all that, mate.  I would have been fine just for the 1 for 1 trade.  Thanks all the same though.
   -sandragon13

i get all these shinies for breeding for people even when i tell them jsut to trade me a zigzagoon or something so might as well trade them to someone as a thank you