Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HA Krabby, Budew, Drifloon, Woobat, Mienfoo, Cubchoo, Karrablast, Shelmet, Skrelp
Hi! I'm looking for a HA Krabby, Budew, Drifloon, Woobat, Mienfoo, Cubchoo, Karrablast, Shelmet and Skrelp. I can offer you guys a lot of HA pokémon, like Swift Swim Poliwag, Regenerator Slowpoke, Scrappy Pancham, Shadow Tag Gothita, Weak Armor Vanillite, Harvest Exeggcute, Moody Snorunt, Sturdy Bergmite, Sturdy Tyrunt, Unburden Swirlix, Magic Guard Abra, Infiltrator Spiritomb, Sheer Force Totodile and Poison Touch Croagunk. Hope you guys answer soon, bye!
I would absolutely love to get one of those HA Totodiles from you, and I'm breeding a good HA Krabby for you in exchange. You were offline by the time I saw your post so I've had time to breed a female in a Dive Ball, with egg moves and an Adamant nature. I'll work on the IVs a little as well since they're pretty terrible after all of that breeding. xD I already have one prepared if you'd rather breed for IVs yourself. The best I can promise is that I'll try to get it 5ivs, I just need to snag some sleep first. I'll be back on later to see if you're interested! :D
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
That's great! I will start breeding your Totodile right now!
I got you a female Sheer Force Totodile. She's Jolly with four IVs and has three egg moves, Crunch, Ice Punch and Dragon Dance!
Also, I have no problem breeding the IVs myself @Lythania
Wonderful, thank you so much! I know it's a pain thanks to starters being 87% male, so I understand the effort you put into this Totodile and I really appreciate it hahah. I've already finished getting five IVs for the Krabby so I'll let you work on breeding for that elusive sixth IV. Smile I love requests like these, they give me an excuse to put together good Pokémon for future breeding lol. 

I haven't worked on very many breeding projects so far (special ball, egg moves, IVs, etc) but let me check.. Ooh! I thought my Mienfoo breeder didn't have the HA (Reckless), but she does!! I bred her and got a female for you. She's in a Luxury Ball, has a Jolly nature, and much like the Krabby has four egg moves. She only has four IVs, I kinda got stuck there. (I marked their IVs for you.) I don't want anything fancy for her so just trade me whatever spare Pokémon you have on hand!

I'm sorry that it took me so long to get back to you @ThePuppetFreakShow! Sleep and IRL stuff kinda got in the way, and then the Mienfoos stubbornly clung to four IVs. xD I was really really wanting to give you a 5IV to make breeding easier for you, but it's causing me to make you wait waaay too long. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did!
-----
Thank you very much for being so nice! Sorry for the delay, I was getting dinner, but I'm on right now!
Nah, thank you for being patient with me. I know I took ages to get these ready. xD Hope you enjoy the Pokémon! :D
-----
I can't thank you enough for being so nice! I am very happy to finally have these cuties and to have met someone so awesome! Ig you ever need anything, just say the word!