Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Squirtle
LF for hidden ability Squirtle for a rain team. lmk if you want to work out a trade Smile
(Aug 3, 2016, 04:02 PM)Desmirage Wrote: LF for hidden ability Squirtle for a rain team. lmk if you want to work out a trade Smile

I believe I have a HA Squirtle, however I'm away at the moment, I could let ya know for sure at around 1-2 am EST tonight or tomorrow?
(Aug 3, 2016, 04:21 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 04:02 PM)Desmirage Wrote: LF for hidden ability Squirtle for a rain team. lmk if you want to work out a trade Smile

I believe I have a HA Squirtle, however I'm away at the moment, I could let ya know for sure at around 1-2 am EST tonight or tomorrow?
If im awake haha. but either or would be cool!
@Desmirage  Heyo, just letting ya know that your HA Squirtle is ready :D
(Aug 4, 2016, 02:11 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @Desmirage  Heyo, just letting ya know that your HA Squirtle is ready :D

Cool! Smile hopefully I can get on around the time you're on
@Desmirage Already have ya added so just don't forget to do the same  :P  And I should be online for most of today btw!
(Aug 5, 2016, 11:45 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @Desmirage Already have ya added so just don't forget to do the same  :P  And I should be online for most of today btw!
i'll log on now did you want anything in particular for the squirtle?
@Desmirage Alrighty and nah man, I don't need anything Smile
(Aug 5, 2016, 11:56 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @Desmirage Alrighty and nah man, I don't need anything Smile
Thanks man. you really helped me out Heart
@Desmirage You're welcome, glad I could help! :D Also thanks for the Bellossom!