Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HA Starters
Post what you have and what you think a fair trade could be
(Sep 14, 2016, 10:00 AM)Poke Fan Orlando Wrote: Post what you have and what you think a fair trade could be

i have treecko
lvl1    |     timid     |       5iv (missing atk)      |      unburden
grass whistle
dragon breath
leaf storm
magical leaf

looking for shiny or other 5iv egg moves pkm i dont have
(Sep 14, 2016, 11:26 AM)Vaslnator Wrote:
(Sep 14, 2016, 10:00 AM)Poke Fan Orlando Wrote: Post what you have and what you think a fair trade could be

i have treecko
lvl1    |     timid     |       5iv (missing atk)      |      unburden
grass whistle
dragon breath
leaf storm
magical leaf

looking for shiny or other 5iv egg moves pkm i dont have

cool like a ha froakie 5iv?
Bump it
got bulbasaur charmander squirtle, cynaquil totodile, treecko mudkip, tepig and snivy lol need the chikorita piplup chimchar and oshawott
Interested in all what could a fair trade be
lool hard to say you got any HAs or 5iv mons to offer?
a the moment but I'll take the lot for 2 shinies got ourselves a deal by the way I'm the Same as Poke Fan Orlando sorry got locked out of acount
lol which two shinys? :p should be good just need a day to get them together
(Sep 19, 2016, 11:44 AM)wartty Wrote: got bulbasaur charmander squirtle, cynaquil totodile, treecko mudkip, tepig and snivy lol need the chikorita piplup chimchar and oshawott

Hey there, if you're still breeding those HA Starters I'd really be interested in a Squirtle, Cyndaquill, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Tepig and Snivy.

The main mon's I have for offer are:

(S)Ralts - F/Jolly//Trance/31 spd Iv.

(S)Magby - F/Mild/Flame Body/31 spatk Iv. (Cannot confirm if this one is legit. Got it from a passerby)

Froakie - M/Timid/Protean/Perfect Iv's.

Otherwise if none of those take your fancy or you feel that you're looking for something else, I have a list of HA Poke'mon that I can breed into specific Natures/Iv's.

Those Poke'mon are:

Pansage, Meinfoo, Pancham, Tyrogue, Meditite, Breloom, Growlithe, Chesnaught, Delphox, Lapras, Snover, Bergmite, Trapinch. Palpitoad, Marowak, Pidgey, Tranquill, Rufflet, Espurr, Munna, Xatu, Ariados, Drapion, Venomoth, Ledyba, Masquerain, Minccino, Teddiursa, Sneasel, Dewgong, Octillery, Floatzel, Magmar, Slugma, Ninetales, Girafarig, Abra, Sigilyph, Beedrill and Toxicroak.

Let me know if you're Interested. Smile