Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HP Ice Ditto Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/30
modest pls thank you dude
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Okay they're ready. I'll just check in game to make sure they're right and then I'll trade you both

By the way, you don't need to give me anything special (I'm saying this because coogin was offering the arcanine)
hey you should do pokegan request thread or something like that I didn't know you had powers saves
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

For hidden power ditto? I will if people want that.
I don't know really anything I'm too lazy to really breed at all I've only bread 2 perfect battle ready Pokemon
I recently just started to understand how to breed and I just started to get into competitive battling
#Teamforum

Coogin I can't see you online

@mata I know how you feel, that's why I've made a box of 6iv dittos with every nature haha
Sorry Eckley I'm getting on
Coogin are you sure about trading the arcanine? You really don't have to
Yeah I'm sure I re-bread for a modest Archanine so I doubt I'd use that one. Thanks again!
Okay thanks! :D