Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Kangaskhan & Klefki
[CLOSED]

If anybody has extra pokemon lying around in ur box , that will be great if you can trade it with me. 

NEED them for ORAS battle maison team : 

. Kangaskhan (Need Nature Jolly) 
. Klefki

- Thanks !!
(Sep 4, 2016, 12:28 AM)alanlsr Wrote: If anybody has extra pokemon lying around in ur box , that will be great if you can trade it with me. 

Pokemon must be Male 

. Kangaskhan

. Klefki

- Thanks !!
Hi! Smile
I can trade you a Kangaskhan if you still want one. But just so you know, Kangaskhan can't be male, just female Smile
Add me and I'll trade you right away!
(Sep 4, 2016, 01:31 AM)Moodsart Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2016, 12:28 AM)alanlsr Wrote: If anybody has extra pokemon lying around in ur box , that will be great if you can trade it with me. 

Pokemon must be Male 

. Kangaskhan

. Klefki

- Thanks !!
Hi! Smile
I can trade you a Kangaskhan if you still want one. But just so you know, Kangaskhan can't be male, just female Smile
Add me and I'll trade you right away!
Omg thank you so much!!, my fc is 5043-6125-2043 ! Do you want any pokemon? i have Fannekin, Torchic, Charmander, Larvitar if u want them !! Smile

Let me know your fc so i can add you back Smile
You can see my FC under my profile pic Smile I've already added you so let's trade when you're ready!
I don't need any specific pkmn in return, just trade me one that you don't need right now. I'm just glad I can help out, this community have helped me a lot in the past so I'm trying to give back in some way Smile
Thank you so much !!! Just added you, going in game now. Do you have any good iv's pokemons u dont want, i will gladly have them too !
I have a couple Klefkis left with not perfect IVs but fair enough ones if you want. Just add me if you want them
(Sep 4, 2016, 02:49 AM)Hernansanz Wrote: I have a couple Klefkis left with not perfect IVs but fair enough ones if you want. Just add me if you want them

Added you bro! Free to trade now? I want a male Klefkis
(Sep 4, 2016, 03:16 AM)alanlsr Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2016, 02:49 AM)Hernansanz Wrote: I have a couple Klefkis left with not perfect IVs but fair enough ones if you want. Just add me if you want them

Added you bro! Free to trade now? I want a male Klefkis

Just ask for trade whenever we're both online. I just added you back
UP Up Up
you need what pokemon? alanlsr?