Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] i need someone with a powersave!
will somebody please edit a few of my pokemons' ivs? i have a latias, a terakion, a cresselia, and a thundurus that i want to start using for online but they have subpar stats. i can offer in return a shiny rayquaza with full ivs or something nice like that!
(Feb 27, 2015, 05:33 PM)doonan Wrote: will somebody please edit a few of my pokemons' ivs? i have a latias, a terakion, a cresselia, and a thundurus that i want to start using for online but they have subpar stats. i can offer in return a shiny rayquaza with full ivs or something nice like that!
I can but I won't be home till Sunday if someone else doesn't help you by then I'll get you taken care of.
(Feb 27, 2015, 05:33 PM)doonan Wrote: will somebody please edit a few of my pokemons' ivs? i have a latias, a terakion, a cresselia, and a thundurus that i want to start using for online but they have subpar stats. i can offer in return a shiny rayquaza with full ivs or something nice like that!
I can but I won't be home till Sunday if someone else doesn't help you by then I'll get you taken care of.
I logged in on my other account but all I ask for power saving is +1 rep and I'll get it taken care of on sunday
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:24 PM)RetroSpecz Wrote:

Hey, i can legitly gen you the pokemon you want. I can do it right now if you want, i have free time. just let me know.

How do you legitly gen a mon? legitly means you caught it on your own with out the use of modding

I can help you if you cant get it from anyone else
K,But... that's a legal mon......................
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:39 PM)RetroSpecz Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:37 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: K,But... that's a legal mon......................

what?

Legal means able to be used online and such, legit means caught actually in the wild or bred
(Sorry if I kind of popped in out of nowhere I just saw that you were confused on the meaning of legit and legal)
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:48 PM)RetroSpecz Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:42 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:39 PM)RetroSpecz Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:37 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: K,But... that's a legal mon......................

what?

Legal means able to be used online and such, legit means caught actually in the wild or bred

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I didn't understand what he was trying to say, i should have re-read his reply.

Np! I always see people getting those two meanings mixed up so it's normal
i kinda want them done today, can anybody edit my mons for me right now?

again, just looking for edits of the mons i currently have