Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Lileep or Cradily w/ Storm Drain HA
okay im ready to do the trade
(May 23, 2015, 07:30 PM)rhynozpineconez Wrote: i have a storm drain lileep male with egg moves( Barrier, Recover, Mirror Coat and Stealth rock) and max attack, defence, special attack and special defence iv's

(May 23, 2015, 08:50 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can breed you the Lileep with Storm Drain if you still need it.
   -sandragon13

What would you want for it?
a 5iv eevee and a dusk stone would be great but anything that could be raised into competitive battle would be fine
I've got a Modest Deino 5IVs with Earth Power, and a Quiet Honedge with Wide Guard 4IVs and 0 Speed. Both have 31 Special Attack.
do you have a male dusklops ? or any male from the amorphous egg group that has decent iv ?
I'm breeding a Shellos right now. I can let you know when I get a good one.
(May 24, 2015, 04:02 PM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: I'm breeding a Shellos right now. I can let you know when I get a good one.

can we trade now???
Still looking for either a Lileep or Cradily with Storm Drain HA. Gender and IVs don't matter. Really only started breeding competitive pokes, so I don't have too much to trade, but just ask and I'll see what I can do.
(May 27, 2015, 06:03 AM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: Still looking for either a Lileep or Cradily with Storm Drain HA. Gender and IVs don't matter. Really only started breeding competitive pokes, so I don't have too much to trade, but just ask and I'll see what I can do.

i can breed you one but im currently at school, it'll be a while till i get home :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 27, 2015, 06:22 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 27, 2015, 06:03 AM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: Still looking for either a Lileep or Cradily with Storm Drain HA. Gender and IVs don't matter. Really only started breeding competitive pokes, so I don't have too much to trade, but just ask and I'll see what I can do.

i can breed you one but im currently at school, it'll be a while till i get home :P

That would be great. What would you want in return? Won't be home till later myself so that works out.