Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Lileep or Cradily w/ Storm Drain HA
Added you, my IGN is Hero, friend code is 1907-9599-4603. Unfortunately I can't get on right now, but if you want I can be on around this time tomorrow, or some other time if that works for you. Preferably after 6pm est.
(May 23, 2015, 06:55 PM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: Added you, my IGN is Hero, friend code is 1907-9599-4603. Unfortunately I can't get on right now, but if you want I can be on around this time tomorrow, or some other time if that works for you. Preferably after 6pm est.

i cant tomorrow if you can do it real quick?
Sure, what nature Ditto?
(May 23, 2015, 07:01 PM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: Sure, what nature Ditto?

was wondering if i could have 2 since it was 4 ivs?
1 brave the other modest? please
I can do one modest.
(May 23, 2015, 07:06 PM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: I can do one modest.

so im getting 2 or 1 dittos?
One Ditto. Gonna have to wait though. Can't stay on. Just let me know when you're on next and we'll do it then. Sorry.
(May 23, 2015, 07:10 PM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: One Ditto. Gonna have to wait though. Can't stay on. Just let me know when you're on next and we'll do it then. Sorry.

i dont have wifi im at a friends house can u stay on for like 5 minutes???? please
i have a storm drain lileep male with egg moves( Barrier, Recover, Mirror Coat and Stealth rock) and max attack, defence, special attack and special defence iv's
I can breed you the Lileep with Storm Drain if you still need it.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!