Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Mewtwonite Y FT Houndoomnite or Tyranitarite
As title says
I can give you a Mewtwonite Y. I don't need it. Added you now.
(Aug 7, 2016, 04:11 AM)youngtomlin Wrote: I can give you a Mewtwonite Y. I don't need it. Added you now.
wow! thannk you very much! add you now.

@youngtomlin  i'll invite you to trade whenever i see you online. do you have any pokemon you want? i can get you that.
(Aug 7, 2016, 05:30 AM)sater10 Wrote:
(Aug 7, 2016, 04:11 AM)youngtomlin Wrote: I can give you a Mewtwonite Y. I don't need it. Added you now.

@youngtomlin  i'll invite you to trade whenever i see you online. do you have any pokemon you want? i can get you that
Nah, I have competed the dex so there is not really any mon's that I need. You can post the pokes you have for trade though and I can have a look.
(Aug 7, 2016, 07:14 AM)youngtomlin Wrote:
(Aug 7, 2016, 05:30 AM)sater10 Wrote:

@youngtomlin  i'll invite you to trade whenever i see you online. do you have any pokemon you want? i can get you that
Nah, I have competed the dex so there is not really any mon's that I need. You can post the pokes you have for trade though and I can have a look.

i have female unique ball pokemon such as moon ball shellder, heavy ball snorlax, dream ball vulpix, and some HA pokemon from safari
Nah, that's OK. I will just trade for free when you next come online. :D
I will be online for a bit now, so if you want to trade. Smile
the time gap is really odd. i'll try to be online at the time you're usually replying my post.
Yes, I'm British you see so when I'm awake you're normally sleeping. Eventually though we will make the trade.  Smile
Trade all completed. Hope you enjoy. +1 rep!  Smile