Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Shiny Diance and HA Kami Duo
Self-explanatory title, I'm looking for the december 2015 shiny diancie event and Tornadus/Thundurus with their hidden ability. I accept clones, IV modified and/or Rnged pokés. But I won't take hacked pokémon.
As for what I am offering; I can trade other legendaries, shiny pokémon and I have every breedable pokémon with egg moves and in Johto/Dream Ball (as long as I can get it legally). I hope someone can help me out Smile
Do u offer shinies?
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:53 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: Do u offer shinies?

Yup! I'll edit the op with the ones I'm offering later, but I have pokés like scraggy, vulpix, arceus, genesect, mawile, salamance, bunnelby, kalos starters, heracross, Hoenn starters, shellder, abra, aegislash,  pumpkaboo, trevenant, kanghaskan, murkrow, snivy, Yveltal, Xerneas, ditto, ralts, minccino.
i have 56 shiny diancie 59 shiny genesect 92 shiny mew 74 shiny melloeta and 7 shiny zygarde
you need any
(Sep 17, 2016, 09:09 AM)sless fernandes Wrote: shiny diancie

Mind giving me details about it? And of course what you'd like in returrn.
(Sep 17, 2016, 09:09 AM)sless fernandes Wrote: i have 56 shiny diancie 59 shiny genesect 92 shiny mew 74 shiny melloeta and 7 shiny zygarde
you need any

@sless fernandes  Wnna Trade Shinies?
@sless fernandes If the shiny Zygarde is able to be traded i would love to trade you. Smile
@Lillie i have a shiny Thundurus but not HA if you're still intrested Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 17, 2016, 09:09 AM)sless fernandes Wrote: i have 56 shiny diancie 59 shiny genesect 92 shiny mew 74 shiny melloeta and 7 shiny zygarde
you need any
Hmm can't tell if this is a troll or not..
(Sep 17, 2016, 12:01 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
you need any
Hmm can't tell if this is a troll or not..

@MagicalMops  :P
(Sep 17, 2016, 11:38 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Lillie i have a shiny Thundurus but not HA if you're still intrested Smile
Well I am not too much into legendaries but sure Smile shinies are always good! Is there something you are looking for?

Also, I am still looking for the HA Kami duo and the diancie.