Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Shiny Event Mewtwo
(Aug 11, 2016, 12:30 AM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Snivy, Gible and Elektrike interest me. Do you have some info?

Female Gible lvl.1 with Sand Veil, male Electrike with Lightning rod lvl. 50, Male Snivy with Contrary lvl. 1, also has Gastro Acid, Mirror Coat, Giga Deain and Glare for egg moves, timid nature 5 IVs
(Aug 11, 2016, 10:11 AM)IvanCuhh Wrote:
(Aug 11, 2016, 12:30 AM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Snivy, Gible and Elektrike interest me. Do you have some info?

Female Gible lvl.1 with Sand Veil, male Electrike with Lightning rod lvl. 50, Male Snivy with Contrary lvl. 1, also has Gastro Acid, Mirror Coat, Giga Deain and Glare for egg moves, timid nature 5 IVs

@IvanCuhh i can give you a shony auslove.tv aggron for your elektrike
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
The Mewtwo for the Snivy (and the Elektrike if possible, because Mewtwo is a legendary)
(Aug 11, 2016, 12:04 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: The Mewtwo for the Snivy (and the Elektrike if possible, because Mewtwo is a legendary)

Awesome, add my friend code, I'll be online for the next 2 hours :-)
(Aug 11, 2016, 11:09 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 11, 2016, 10:11 AM)IvanCuhh Wrote:

@IvanCuhh i can give you a shony auslove.tv aggron for your elektrike

Sorry, but the Mewtwo is my main priority right now. If you'd like any of the other Pokémon I have, let me know Smile
Sorry, I can't trade right now Sad . I can trade tomorrow (if we happen to be online at the same moment or we can plan a time)
(Aug 11, 2016, 01:38 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Sorry, I can't trade right now Sad . I can trade tomorrow (if we happen to be online at the same moment or we can plan a time)

Any time after 5pm PST tomorrow is fine with me
Is PST GMT?
GMT is 7 hours ahead, I believe
Okay!