Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Shiny Xernias
I know it has been a long time since I have been on here, but I am looking for a Shiny Xernias. I missed the event and so did my girlfriend, and it is her birthday. Just trying to get her favorite Pokemon for her; to top off her other gifts.

Any help would be highly appreciated, I am willing to trade just about anything I have, for it.
I got some spare shiny Xerneas's that you can have :D. In fact you can have 2 for now @Xious
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Jun 19, 2016, 12:21 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: I got some spare shiny Xerneas's that you can have :D. In fact you can have 2 for now

That would be amazing! Sent you a PM, asking what you would like. Also added your friend code, I didn't add the Giveaway Code, wasn't sure which one you prefer.
@Xious idk maybe any past event pkmn or some breedjects will suffice. :D be ready to be online
(Jun 19, 2016, 12:47 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @Xious idk maybe any past event pkmn or some breedjects will suffice. :D be ready to be online

I am currently online, and I have plenty of breeding projects left to pass out lol. ^-^
Thanks for the trades, esp. For that dream ball Dratini
@nightburstpkmn Thank You!