Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [LF] Some Legendaries! [CLOSED]
Greetings, everyone!

Since I'm working on my Living Dex at the very moment, I'm also looking for a bunch of legendaries one legendary I'm missing yet:
Manaphy!

What I can offer at the moment:
Mewtwo, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Latios, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit (x2), Azelf (x2), Heatran, Cresselia, Phione (x2) and Cobalion

Also, I have a few Shinies to offer - got most of them via Wonder Trade or trading with strangers:
Charizard, Geodude, Ninetails, Roserade, Gigalith, Lunatone, Pachirisu, Zigzagoon, Abra, Gengar, Beldum, Gyarados, Zorua, Rayquaza and Mew

Sooo... if you'd like to help, I'd be extremely grateful. >u<
If I can help YOU out with a legendary you're looking for, also, feel free to ask ahead! :3
Thank you in advance!
Bumpsies!

Just thought to bring this up once, instead of making another post.
Maybe... just maybe... some of you can help me out. =u="

Still, thanks in advance, I look forward to some trading!
Also, as I said in the first post, if you need some of the Pokémon I have to offer but none I'm looking for, that's no problem at all, I'd love to be able to help YOU out too!
I need some of your legendaries but the problem is I can`t offer you something good because I recently started with pokemon :/

my Fc look to the left if you want to give it to me
heey dude i got a thundurus what would u trade for him
i mostly want a mewtwo or a zecrom would be amazing
ign misaabe
fc 1633-5098-8048
@MiiRaGo:
No problem at all, I don't mind helping you out with a few at all. :3
Which one(s) would you be especially interested in?

Also, do you mean you just started to play Pokémon in general or playing it competitively? :p
In fact, if you have some Pokémon with Hidden Abilities, I'd also be super happy!
AND if you don't mind looking at my LivingDex here, you may also be able to help me out with this, since I'm missing some of the easiest Pokémon to catch out there. |D xD

Otherwise, if there's nothing I'd need you could give me in return, don't worry. I'll help you either way. :p Just trying to make the best deal for myself, tho. Haha. That's one bad habit, I know. u_u xD

@Rock3tGUY935:
I just added your FC! I could give you Mewtwo in return, if you like! :3
I'm also online by now. :3
just started playing in genral ive omly play 10 mybe 8 games competitively but ive watched a few youtubers play
I started to play pokemon in general :/ and I need Latias, Kyogre, Lugia, Reshiram, Mewtwo
@Rock3tGUY935:
Pretty good choice, if you ask me! I love playing Pokémon since I've been a child and always wonder what it is like to start playing TODAY when there are more than 700 Pokémon instead of just 150. xD
Interestingly, I've never been fond of playing Pokémon competitively until my friends started to play it one after another with XY. Since then, I'm all abroad the competitive hype. xD (Even if I'm not that good yet, hehe.)

Also, thank you SO MUCH for the Thundurus! One step closer to my completed Living Dex. :p
I have this pokemon for your dex Chimchar Hoppip Bulbasaur Tepig Tirtouga
@MiiRaGo:
Once again, what a good choice. <3 I'd love to experience what you both do too.
Dayum, why am I so old? xD

Mewtwo went to Rock3tGUY935 just now (once again, thanks alot! <3), I'd love to trade Reshiram for Zekrom, but with Lugia, Kyogre and Latias, I can certainly help. :3
Going to add your FC and reconnect since my provider kicked me again... >-> Orrr. xD

Edit: Tepig, Bulbasaur and Chimchar would be what I'd like, then! :3 If that's okay for you, that is.