Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF anything (half) competitive
Why hello there fellow trainers! ^w^/

I would like to get started into the competitive scene which means I would really much appreciate if someone has got some pokémon for trade. I can't offer much, since I just got started. I don't look for perfect IVs per se, but if you have a pokémon with 4 or 5 IVs and you would wonder trade it away or probably release it, it would be nice if you'd keep an eye on those trainers that would like to get started!

And if that means I'll have to do a lot of breeding to get so where I wanna be, I gladly take the risk. òwo

If you wish for any pokémon in exchange, my dex is completed (except for Arceus) and most of the pokémon are still in my boxes. I wouldn't hesitate to breed anything for you or give away some shines if needed.

So instead of maybe wonder trading them away, trade them into my boxes and be sure for them to have a safe place to stay an breed! (^w^)/

Cheerio!
I have some breedjects that would make decent parent Pokemon, here are probably the most desireable breedjects I have:
  1. Dratini- 5IV (no HP) Jolly, HA, EM (Water Pulse, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed), Female
  2. Magikarp- 5IV (no Atk) Jolly, Female
  3. Eevee 4IV (no Atk, no Speed), Bold, EM (Wish), Male
  4. Gible- 4IV (no Def, no SpAtk), Jolly, EM (Outrage), Male
  5. Fletchling- 4IV (no Atk, no Def), Careful, Female
  6. Froakie- 2IV (only Def, Speed), Jolly, HA, EM (Toxic Spikes), Female
I know the Froakie is only 2IV but she has HA and EM plus a helpful nature, hopefully that helps you out. I'm looking for starters right now because they're some of my favorites, below are the ones I don't currently have and I would accept for trade:
  1. Bulbasaur
  2. Chicorita
  3. Torchic
  4. Turtwig
  5. Piplup
  6. Tepig
  7. Oshawott
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
That sounds terrific! ^w^

I could give you one of any starter, I'd just have to breed some of them. I gladly take any Pokémon you could spare, I just need a bit time to breed the starters and I'd give you one of every of those seven you wanted, no problem. ^w^/
(Jul 17, 2016, 11:34 AM)Atishalin Wrote: That sounds terrific! ^w^

I could give you one of any starter, I'd just have to breed some of them. I gladly take any Pokémon you could spare, I just need a bit time to breed the starters and I'd give you one of every of those seven you wanted, no problem. ^w^/

Cool! No rush, I'm actually heading out today so I can play some Pokemon GO, but I'll be online on Tuesday night, and then most of Wednesday and Thursday. If you want I would be happy to do some direct trades somewhere in that time frame.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
I have a lot of 5IV breedjects that are just waiting for training:

Feebas, 5IV (no attack), bold, Oblivios (turns into Competitive), with Mirror Coat
Shellder, 5IV (no sp.attack), Jolly, Skill link, with Rock Blast and Icicle Spear
Trapinch, 5IV (no sp, attack), Adamant
Ferroseed, 5IV, Relaxed (no sp. attack) , Iron Barbs, with Stealth rock, Spikes and Leech Seed
Snivy, 5IV (no attack), Timid, Contrary, with Mirror coat and Glare

and then I have BR Bisharps:
Adamant, Defiant, 4HP, 252Att, 252Spe
Protect, Sucker Punch, Iron head, Knock Off

Anything is for takes. I have gotten so much help from here so I don't really need anything special in return : )
Wednesday / Thursday sounds great. I don't quite know when you have nighttime at where you live. 

But I'm sure we should be able trade on Wednesday or Thursday. And by that time I'll have your starters ready. ^w^/

Cheerio!
@Atishalin Sounds great. Just PM me with a time and a timezone so we can work it out. Happy to help!

(Jul 17, 2016, 11:44 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I have a lot of 5IV breedjects that are just waiting for training:

Feebas, 5IV (no attack), bold, Oblivios (turns into Competitive), with Mirror Coat
Shellder, 5IV (no sp.attack), Jolly, Skill link, with Rock Blast and Icicle Spear
Trapinch, 5IV (no sp, attack), Adamant
Ferroseed, 5IV, Relaxed (no sp. attack) , Iron Barbs, with Stealth rock, Spikes and Leech Seed
Snivy, 5IV (no attack), Timid, Contrary, with Mirror coat and Glare

and then I have BR Bisharps:
Adamant, Defiant, 4HP, 252Att, 252Spe
Protect, Sucker Punch, Iron head, Knock Off

Anything is for takes. I have gotten so much help from here so I don't really need anything special in return : )

Since this thread is for breeding Pokemon and your Bisharps are competitive EV trained, can I ask for one? Those look pretty nice and I've been meaning to train one up.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Sure. I still have four of them taking space in my box
Oh wow, that would be so great!

I would love to take what you are willing to give to me. ^w^/
It would be helping me a lot to get started into competitive finally.
I've been trying out a lot of different things lately and just figured it wouldn't take that much effort into getting a couple of extra viable mons of each : )
Do you want to trade now or some time later?