Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF corphish with HA
Anyone have a hidden ability corphish free of charge or low prize?
I can trade you one just let me check my pokebank
I have a 5 iv adaptability corphish w egg moves (knock off, superpower, aqua jet, and dragon dance) I can trade you. Just post what you can offer.
i said i couldnt offer much. i am new to competetive pokemon so i dont have any good offers (i think). id rather just take a corphish with just the Hidden abilty and breed it my self for all the iv's and eggmoves :/
Back at my post at trade and breeding, I'm doing free powersave requests request plus they get a shiny metagross as a bonus. I could powersave you a 6 iv ditto but only if you get me the ditto that's all.
so you just want a pokemon with an eggmove for the corphish?
Yeah practically I can do that for you Pimpkim12 if all you want is just the Corphish
have a charmander with dragon dance, vulpix with heatwave, skrelp with acid armor. only eggmove pokemon im 100% willing to trade
(Dec 22, 2014, 01:54 PM)pimkim12 Wrote: have a charmander with dragon dance, vulpix with heatwave, skrelp with acid armor. only eggmove pokemon im 100% willing to trade

I'll trade you the Corphish for the Vulpix. My fc is 2638-0584-9485 IGN Kiev (X)
My FC is 2406-5110-9120 IGN Trancer