Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF murkrow
hello im looking for a murkrow

in exchange i can trade you any event legendary you want

and i have powersaves or can edit pokemon with pkhex

note- the only reason i dont use pkhex to make myself a murkrow is i like the details of my pokemon to be legit and so it makes going through pokebank seemless.

note-also pokemon has to be legal
i have a level 45 murkrow!
I have a Mukrow with its Hidden Ability if that interests you. PM me
[Insert signature here]
thank you both for replying i can i only need 1 murkrow but i will give you both a event legendary or i can edit one of your pokemon and make it comp ready if you would like
(Feb 15, 2015, 09:14 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: thank you both for replying i can i only need 1 murkrow but i will give you both a event legendary or i can edit one of your pokemon and make it comp ready if you would like

Do you think you could shinify a couple pokemon for me or will you only do one? I'm guessing you want the other person's murkrow since mine doesn't have an HA lol. Are there any other pokemon that you're wanting that I might have?
(Feb 15, 2015, 09:17 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2015, 09:14 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: thank you both for replying i can i only need 1 murkrow but i will give you both a event legendary or i can edit one of your pokemon and make it comp ready if you would like

Do you think you could shinify a couple pokemon for me or will you only do one? I'm guessing you want the other person's murkrow since mine doesn't have an HA lol. Are there any other pokemon that you're wanting that I might have?

sure i can shiny a few of your pokes and any murkrow will do since im can just change the ability myself
(Feb 15, 2015, 09:44 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote:

sure i can shiny a few of your pokes and any murkrow will do since im can just change the ability myself

Oh, alright! If it's not too much I'll give you four pokemon to make shiny. My friend code is to the left and my IGN is Krysten Smile I am ready to trade when you are!
(Feb 15, 2015, 09:55 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:

Oh, alright! If it's not too much I'll give you four pokemon to make shiny. My friend code is to the left and my IGN is Krysten Smile I am ready to trade when you are!

i can do as many as you want my ign is dominickSmile and im adding you now
(Feb 15, 2015, 09:57 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote:

do you think you could do 3 more pokemon for me? i would like for my meloetta and genesect to be shiny but i'm afraid they won't be able to be traded back, and the other one is just a reshiram so it shouldn't be a problem to trade him back Smile
(Feb 15, 2015, 10:02 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2015, 09:57 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2015, 09:17 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: Do you think you could shinify a couple pokemon for me or will you only do one? I'm guessing you want the other person's murkrow since mine doesn't have an HA lol. Are there any other pokemon that you're wanting that I might have?

do you think you could do 3 more pokemon for me? i would like for my meloetta and genesect to be shiny but i'm afraid they won't be able to be traded back, and the other one is just a reshiram so it shouldn't be a problem to trade him back Smile
i dont think you can do shiny meloetta but i can try to give you a shiny genesect i have a few extra

p.s i can do 3 more but i think shiny meloetta is untradeable