Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: shiny fire pokemon FT: inside
Hello all, as the title says I am looking for fire type pokemon that are shiny. Also will accept trades for shiny leafeon.

FT 
shinys 
cresselia 
Froslass
ninjask jpn 
dusknoir 
hitmontop 
rayquaza 
rhyperior 
goodra (phury)
vivillon 
lilligant 
Larvitar 
porygon

Non shiny legends 
diancie jpn
keldeo 
tornadus jpn therian 
manaphy 
cresselia 
kyurem 
mesprit 
azelf 
giratina 

Breedjects
skrelp HA modest 4em
Sneasel HA jolly 4em 
Phantump HA various nature 
poliwag HA timid encore em
dratini HA adamant 
zubat HA jolly defog brave bird
snivy HA timid glare
swinub HA 4em 
charmander adamant Dragon dance 
torchic HA jolly 
fletchling HA adamant 
venipede HA 
sableye HA various nature recover
Froakie HA timid 
chimchar HA jolly 2em
shroomish HA adamant 3em
ferroseed relaxed 2em
gligar HA impish 
swirlix HA adamant belly drum 
bulbasaur HA 
tyrunt HA jolly Dragon dance 

Items 
master ball, heartscales, life orb, metal coat, quick claw, light clay, everstone, lucky eggs, assault vest.

If you want any info on anything just ask. Thanks for looking.
i have shiny HA torchic, i would like one of those zubat or shroomish (what are it's EM's?)
Zubat has hypnosis defog brave bird
shroomish has seed bomb drain punch bullet seed
I have a shiny pokerus vulpix and you eve can get a fire stone with it if you want Smile
I have shiny Vulpix, Charmander, and Rapidash that I'd be willing to trade. I'd be interested in Porygon, Lilligant, and Froslass in exchange.
-sandragon13
(Feb 20, 2015, 10:24 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote: I have a shiny pokerus vulpix and you eve can get a fire stone with it if you want Smile

I have a vulpix and ninetales. Thanks for the offer.

(Feb 20, 2015, 10:48 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I have shiny Vulpix, Charmander, and Rapidash that I'd be willing to trade. I'd be interested in Porygon, Lilligant, and Froslass in exchange.
-sandragon13

I have vulpix and ninetales as well as charmander. Which pokemon would you want for the rapidash?
(Feb 20, 2015, 10:56 AM)burgeman1102 Wrote:
(Feb 20, 2015, 10:24 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote: I have a shiny pokerus vulpix and you eve can get a fire stone with it if you want Smile

(Feb 20, 2015, 10:48 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I have shiny Vulpix, Charmander, and Rapidash that I'd be willing to trade.  I'd be interested in Porygon, Lilligant, and Froslass in exchange.
   -sandragon13

I have vulpix and ninetales as well as charmander. Which pokemon would you want for the rapidash?

For the Rapidash...Porygon or Liligant? The Rapidash is unfortunately nicknamed "Chariot", and I traded for it so I can't change it, but perhaps somebody could change that for you if you like.
-sandragon13
(Feb 20, 2015, 11:01 AM)sandragon13 Wrote:

(Feb 20, 2015, 10:48 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I have shiny Vulpix, Charmander, and Rapidash that I'd be willing to trade.  I'd be interested in Porygon, Lilligant, and Froslass in exchange.
   -sandragon13

For the Rapidash...Porygon or Liligant? The Rapidash is unfortunately nicknamed "Chariot", and I traded for it so I can't change it, but perhaps somebody could change that for you if you like.
-sandragon13

Ahh the dreaded nickname. I would prefer if it didn't have one
(Feb 20, 2015, 03:46 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote:
(Feb 20, 2015, 11:01 AM)sandragon13 Wrote:

-sandragon13

For the Rapidash...Porygon or Liligant?  The Rapidash is unfortunately nicknamed "Chariot", and I traded for it so I can't change it, but perhaps somebody could change that for you if you like.
   -sandragon13

Ahh the dreaded nickname. I would prefer if it didn't have one

I just managed to get a Shiny Japanese Ponyta. Would that work better? It's nickname would turn to English when it evolves.
-sandragon13
(Feb 20, 2015, 10:16 AM)burgeman1102 Wrote: Zubat has hypnosis defog brave bird
shroomish has seed bomb drain punch bullet seed

i'd like to take the zubat Smile