Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: shiny lv 15 palkia
shiny' all level 100: dialga, tyrantum,moltres,registeel,manectric,gardevoir (F), meowstic,golurk,pyroar,lopunny, muk.
shiny lower level: froslass (1), lanturn (35) shiny pikachu (F-36) kingdra (68) magmar (40) evee (23) stantler (6) serperior (54) clauncher (1)

SIDE NOTE FOR CONCERNED TRAINER: these are all legitimate in every fashion!
DEPENDING ON VALUE, TRADE WILL BE COMPLETED, IF SHINY PALKIA LV 15, EITHER 2 SHINY'S OF COMMON VALUE OR ONE OF RARE VALUE.

CONSUMER NOTE:WILL TAKE OFFERS ON OTHER POKEMON AS WELL.
Why level 15? lol
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 7, 2016, 04:48 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: Why level 15? lol

new character, 0 badges lol
(Feb 7, 2016, 04:51 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 04:48 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: Why level 15? lol

new character, 0 badges lol

I dont think anyone has one unless they hack
Please don't distribute hacked Pokemon.
i am not distributing hacked pkmn tyvm! also i am still open to having offers if anyone of the poke's interest you.
(Feb 7, 2016, 07:21 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i am not distributing hacked pkmn tyvm! also i am still open to having offers if anyone of the poke's interest you.

I apologize if I accused you of doing it. But a level 15 legendary?! how is that even possible? 
Please, enlighten us.
(Feb 7, 2016, 07:38 PM)14M4N0NYM0U5 Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 07:21 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i am not distributing hacked pkmn tyvm! also i am still open to having offers if anyone of the poke's interest you.

I apologize if I accused you of doing it. But a level 15 legendary?! how is that even possible? 
Please, enlighten us.

that is what i am looking for, there are some on the GTN and so i had thought what with all this new gen stuff that it would have been a possibility, i have no badges so that is what i was searching for for fun, no need to accuse or point fingers, and you may consider
re-reading text? just a thought.
You can get a level 1 Palkia in HGSS k thanks
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Btw I hack, get over it m9. If you don't like it, ha you can't do anything about it feel bad
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017