Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: smeargle
A good nature would be sweet.
I have BR shinies(better be a good smeargle); such as gengar, milotic, excadrill, aegislash, politoed and much more ready for battle with perfect IV's and my own EV sets and normal shinies for trade.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I could breed you one with 5vs at the least, but that would take a second, you cool with that?
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:30 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote: I could breed you one with 5vs at the least, but that would take a second, you cool with that?

What nature is it? The iv's i can breed in myself if needed.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Sorry give me a second I have to find what game its on lol
Which nature do you need?
Timid.

Eh nvm hes Lax. I threw him in my pc a while back.
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:45 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote: Eh nvm hes Lax. I threw him in my pc a while back.

Ah yeah, not a nature i can work with really. And i only have BR/BRshiny/shiny up for trades.. so kind of not worth it :D

(Oct 7, 2015, 04:47 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:45 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote: Eh nvm hes Lax. I threw him in my pc a while back.

Ah yeah, not a nature i can work with really. And i only have BR/BRshiny/shiny up for trades.. so kind of not worth it :D

Yeah lol I feel. I can try and get one though if you dont mind waiting a second since I can just chain him and catch a bunch lol.
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:49 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:47 PM)Shachi Wrote:

Yeah lol I feel. I can try and get one though if you dont mind waiting a second since I can just chain him and catch a bunch lol.

that sounds awesome, PM me when you got one.